Chapter 1: Ayametora Kamui

It is the 14th of April, The day where the school year starts. We are in the School Gym early for the Entrance Ceremony, Teachers are calling the students who are still in their rooms, not wanting to attend. Well, technically it reminds me of someone I used to know. We were Middle School students, He was in our room... seated by the window while staring at the cherry blossom tree as it blooms, His half frame glasses makes him a little bit serious while drinking on a water canteen. Oh, what memories I could cherish.

After waiting, The Entrance Ceremony began.

...

"Now to end this ceremony, we would like to call on Aya-"

I assure that he was about to say my name but it was interrupted by the principal, I don't know if I would be enraged or just let it slide.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenient, We would like to call: Hirohito Zeitgott Yuuichi for the closing speech."

Everyone was whispering to each other because It should've been me, A lot were enraged and kept on shouting that it should've been me, I don't know why but give him a chance. As the new student climbing up the stairs, some of the girls screamed as he went to the center, He reminds me of the boy who didn't want to attend the Entrance Ceremony. He wears the exact half frame glasses as him and well... that's about it exactly.

"To end this ceremony... Wait, lemme think of something..."

Seems like he forgot what to say, I didn't expect that to happen.

"You know what? Fuck it. I'll pass it to Ayametora because I forgot what to say and I'm kinda shy you know... Just come up to the stage, Ayametora."

While everyone laughing at him while their hearts go like kaboom or something, I guess I have no choice but to go on that stage. I went towards the stairs as he goes down. He said to me, "You looked familiar..." and proceeds to go to the seats where the new students are currently sitting and I, proceeded to say my speech or sort of.