♚ Tension Escalator

[imagine based off the video up there!]

Sora's Outfit

 ━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━━

 ━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━━

"BTS Tension Escalator!" The two MCs had announced the group's new mission.

 The audience had gone wild, screaming another round of screams, and waving around their flashing Bangtan bombs. Even some of the boys noted their excitement when they ah-ed into their microphones.

 "The mission is very easy!" The male explained, reading off the speech cards that had been written for him, "You'll have to perform what the given theme is, however."

 Sora nodded in an understanding manner, listening to the man's instructions.

 "Each members should do an act in front of the next member and bring out higher tension from the audience. In other words, the last member to do it should earn the highest tension quickly."

 Sora excitedly nodded bringing her microphone to her lips, "I think we understand."

  Jungkook also nodded confirming Sora's assumptions, "We understood." 

 "We understood," Jin assured.

 "Okay," Jimin agreed.

 The host suggested something from the floor, "You should to it manly and then Sora can do it shyly or confidently. It will bring the tension higher."

 Hoseok aww-ed into his microphone, debating the host's suggestions.

 Yoongi threw his hand in the air, volunteering himself, "I will be the first to do it!"

 Accidentally overlooking Yoongi's volunteering, the female host asked, "Who will be doing it first?"

 The second oldest mocked an offended look on his face making Sora grip onto his shoulder as she laughed.

 "Let's change our places!" Hobi looked between all the members.

 RM shrugged not knowing what the plan was, "I'm just gonna be here."

 It was a big commotion on the stage as the group of eight tried to figure out their order. All eight of them were trying to talk until Jimin talked above everyone else, finally figuring out a configuration.

 "Let's do it by our age orders."

 Everyone nodded, yet no one moved.

 "Age order! Age order!" Hoseok and Tae repeated trying to move around the stage, getting everyone in order. 

 "Let's do it from eldest," Jin explained above the crowd's screams, "From the eldest person."

 Namjoon nodded pushing Jin to his right, "Alright, let's do this."