♚ Other Idols (1)

DON'T BE A SILENT READER! I LOVE ALL YOUR GUYS' COMMENTS AND CRITICISM/SUPPORT! <3

qotd; which idol do you think Sora would have a pretty good relationship with?

where Sora has many relations with other idols

━━━━━━━ ❖ ━━━━━━━

1. Jackson | Got7

 "Ah!" Sora exclaimed, "Congratulations Got7!"

Sora had been asked to present an award at the MAMA award show and she had excitedly accepted. Although she had shown some skin before, her dress -though flattering- seemed to show a lot of it. The neckline of the white dress plunged to her sternum, a slit traveled all the way up to a few inches above her left leg, and the dress  was quite a tight fit.

The crowd clapped and cheered for the group of seven boys as they made their way to an awaiting Sora,  who held their award in her arms. The group bowed to Sora and accepted their award with gracious smiles. The BTS member stood near JB as he spoke for his group.

"Thank you for presenting us this award Sora-ah!" Jackson turned his head to smile at his friend, "You look very beautiful tonight, but I'm surprised your boys let you out with that dress."

Sora blushed and bowed her head in response, chuckles softly racking through her body, "Jin did conduct a protest. The others eventually joined in. Though I wish I listened. It's a little cold in here."

The two had met when Sora was hosting an episode of Idol Battle Likes. They got on immediately and formed a great best friend relationship. Whenever she announced that she was going out, Jackson would always text later wondering if she had gotten back to the dorms safely. Their hyperactive personalities blended well when they were together.

"Well in that case-" Jackson didn't even finish his sentence as he slipped his expensive, black blazer off and settled it onto the girl's shoulders.

Fans screamed at the interaction, praising Jackson for being such a gentleman or screaming to Sora how lucky she was. She noticed flashes from cameras go off and the multiple fancams with their lenses pointed at the two idols.

Sora looked up at Jackson with a smile on her face, "Thank you Jackson oppa."

BamBam, who had noticed the exchange, awed at the interaction which got an even brighter blush from Sora. The BTS maknae sunk into the blazer, the smooth fabric covering her exposed arms as it hung from her shoulders. She knew her boys would appreciate Jackson's actions, but she didn't doubt some of them would be jealous to. Sora shook of this thought, adjusting the jacket on her shoulders and carefully pulling her hair out from under the jacket; becoming comfortable in her GOT7 oppa's jacket.