Truth or Dare?

We got to subway and I was the last one to order. "Hi how may I help you?" The lady asked. She had this fake ass smile that I just wanted to slap off her face. "Um can I get a 6 inch sub with ham, turkey, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise?" I asked. "Sure thing!" She said and I went to go sit with the guys. We were all on our phones when my sandwich was called. I got it and began eating. I finished and threw away the trash. I got back to the table and started to talk to Matt. We were talking about what we want to be when we grow up. He wanted to be and actor. I told him I wanted to be a singer and actress. We kept talking about random things when this fake a** b*tch comes up to me and says "Matt why are you with this ugly b*tch?" I stood up to face her and said "Oh this is coming from the one who fell from the ugly tree, and hit every branch on the way down b*tch." I was proud of myself that I actually stood up for myself. "What did you just say?" She asked. "I don't know what makes you stupid, but it works!" I said. She just walked away and I laughed at how much of a coward she was. Everyone was looking at me and I tensed up. "What? Is there something on my face?" I asked scarred. "No it's just you stood up to Brittany! She is the biggest b*tch ever and she never has walked away from someone before." They said. "Oh..." I said. We got to the car and everyone kept cheering for me. "Why thank you!" I said taking a bow. We got home and it was 1:00 pm. "What do you guys want to do?" I asked. "Let's play truth or dare!" Matt asked. "With only one girl?" I asked. "Oh ya let's invite the rest!" Nash said. "Ok!" I said. Nash asked them and they were all here in a matter of minutes. "Ok who wants to go first?" I asked. "I will!" Taylor said. "Nash truth or dare?" He asked Nash. "Dare dude!" He said. "I dare you to lick Cams foot." Taylor said laughing. "Ewwww" Nash said. "Do I have a say in this?" Can asked. "No you do not!" Tay said. Nash took cams foot and licked it... He then ran to the bathroom to rinse his mouth out. "My feet aren't that bad!" Can said laughing. "Are you sure?" Nash asked. "Whatever go Nash." Can said. "Mahogany truth or dare?" Nash asked. "Truth!" She said. "Who is the hottest guy here?" He asked. "Oh that's a hard one... Um Jacob!" She said and blushed. "Ohhhhhh!" I said. "Ok Matt truth or dare." She asked Matt. "Dare" he said. Everyone looks at me. I tensed up a little. "I dare you to take who ever you want into the closet and play seven minutes in heaven she said. Matt turned to me and took my hand. I couldn't help but blush. He took me to the closet and led me in first and then closed the door when he was in. "So.. I said trailing off. "Hey!" He said. "Why did you pick me?" I asked. "Because I wanted to take you." He said and with that he grabbed my face. He pulled me close and kissed me. It then turned into a makeout session. It was heated until someone knocked in the door. "Yes?" I asked obviously mad. "You realize it's been 2 hours." Shawn said. "Are you serious?" Matt asked surprised. "Ya now come out." Shawn said. Matt was about to open the door when I stopped him. "Take 2 cans of silly string... Were going to prank them!" I said handing him the 2 bottles. We put them in our pockets to make it look like our phones. We get out and we each spray 4-5 people. It was so funny. Apparently they were going to smack cam us! Well after that it was 5 o'clock so we decided to eat dinner. We ordered pizza and when it came I devoured 3 pieces! It was so good. I went to the living room and turned on the tv to see Mean Girls on. "Yay Mean Girls is on!" I said. Everyone ran over to the tv and sat down and watched it. We watched 3 more movies and then watched a horror movie. It was The Cabin in the Woods. I sat next to Matt and had my head in his chest screaming. After the movie it was 11:00 so I decided to go upstairs and get ready for bed. I took my outfit off and out my pjs on and took off all my makeup and washed my face, brushed my teeth and braided my hair. I then got into bed and checked twitter. Every comment was nice and caring. I decided to tweet "following spree tomorrow at 4:30pm!" And people liked, commented, and retweeted. I smiled and fell into a dreamless sleep.