3

Emily's POV:
I saw that the blonde kid was coming over to talk to me. Great. He looked my age but he might have been a few years older.
Blonde kid: Hey
Emily: Not to make this awkward but you look fairly familiar.
Blonde kid: Yeah I'm the one who ran into you at the airport.
Emily: Oh sorry about that! I was just really tired from the flight. But I think I know you from something else.
Blonde kid: Hmmm. Maybe internet famous YouTube star Logan Paul?
Emily: OMG! I can't believe I didn't think of that. It's an honor to meet you!
He chuckled then said
Logan: So I was wondering if you would want to join me to get some drinks tonight?
I never giggle but for some reason I did. Logan gave a small smile.
Emily: Sure. I'm gonna have to ask my parents tho.
Logan: Ok that's fine. Here take my number so that you can text me what they say.
Emily: Ok thanks!
He gave me his number so I typed it into my phone. I hope my parents say yes otherwise this will be a little awkward. My family and I stayed at the beach until around 4. Then we went up to our rooms and took a shower.
Emily: Mom?
Mom: yes honey?
I can't tell her that I met a boy and I am gonna go out with him so I have to lie. But I am 17 so I'm just gonna tell her.
Emily: well a boy my age at the beach asked me out so can I go.
Mom: I don't think that's a great idea.
Emily: Ok then can I just go shopping tonight?
Mom: Sure!
Logan's POV:
I really hope Emily's parents let her go because I am really looking forward to seeing her.
*ding*
I hurried up and grabbed my phone. It was Emily.
Emily: Ok Logan where are we meeting?
Logan: Pizza place across the street?
Emily: Sure see you there at 7:30.
Logan: It's a date
Damn it! Did I just say "it's a date"? Well that's awkward.