6

Emilys POV
Logan thought he was good at fortnite until I started to play. We played duos which turned into to solos after he died but I still won. After my fifth "solo" win Logan just stared at me with wide eyes. "Dayuuum someone over here knows how to play Fortnite!" We both laughed then got up and walked over into the kitchen. I took out my phone to check the time. "Ugh it's already 1am." Logan looking concerned asked "Are you tired?" "No but I will, Be by 1:30." For the next half hour Logan and I just talked on the balcony. At some point I just fell asleep with my head on his shoulder. In the morning I woke up in his bed with Logan no where to be found. In the room at least. I smelled bacon so I got up and walked into the kitchen.

Logan's POV
I saw Emily walk out into the kitchen and she looked stunning. She gave me a stupid look and said "Oh so now you cook" I smiled and said I'm a horrible cook but I do cook." We both sat down and ate the bacon. She told me how good of a cook I am. The bacon actually was pretty good. She said that she had to go so she left and I texted the boys to tell them they could come in. Spencer, Evan, George, and Mike walked in the room. The first to speak was Evan "Soooo, Did you smash?" All the guys laughed. "No! I just met her." The guys laughed again then we grabbed our stuff and headed down to the beach. Hopefully Emily would be there today.