school

I'm also adding the name Evie instead of y/n but you can just add tour name in.
*time skip to the start of school after the summer holidays*

Info: Jughead forgot about the girl he saved who can blame him with his dad in prison for a murder he didn't do.

Y/n view
"Dad went of to work early today" mum said. I walk of to get changed as if she said that he would never be a dad to think she called him my dad. Its 7:00 so I best get dressed.

*you wear this with the glasses if you want*

I walk into this school greeted by this preppy exited blond hair chick

I walk into this school greeted by this preppy exited blond hair chick. "Hi I'm Betty your tour guide for the day" she said " you must be Evie right?"
God her high ass tight pony must be stopping the blood from getting to her head. "Ugh yep I'm Evie before you say yes I'm that loner bitch who's dad likes to buy her stuff even when she doesn't want it I'm not a talker and don't want a guide OK?" Oh no I just lost all hope of getting friends oh well who needs them. I can't believe i said that my dad buys me stuff god i sound like a snob although he does buy me stuff even thought i don't like it.
"Haha you might get on with jughead or veronica my friends" god she doesn't give up.
"Listen here Blondie I move a lot so just show me to my next lesson and we will be done"
I said
"Only if you will sit with me and my mates at lunch" god I'm about to give in
" finnnneee" i whine "i have maths in room 32" set one how did i get in top set for everything. "Omg same, you will have to sit by Jughead" she giggles
As I sit down miss said we have a new student *you mock in a high voice*
You see the same boy who saved you the beanie gray just like he had on at the night. He shouldn't reconise me i have make up on with a sexy gray lipstick on. But Jesus take The wheel he is fittt. No Evie you just saw him you can have feelings for him can i...

Jugheads POV
Wow this girl who sat next to me is just wow. I reconise those bright e/c eyes. But I don't know how. I heard Betty tell Archie she said she's a artist who dad buys her everything but is a loner. Betty said she sounded like she really hated him. God Reggie's already going in for the kill "hey babe how about you give me a sticky maple apple" omg i dont think she knows what that means she roles her eyes gets up and says "come here and say that to my face I dare you." Dannng she feisty oh god Reggie caught me staring "what you looking at weirdo" he said i just roll my eyes when she goes "don't call him that,"and she slaps him she walks out the class room and says "save it miss I will walk to the office on my own"

*time skip to the office*
Evie didn't get suspend just a detention.

Evies pov
God more beef. Betty's waiting out side for me. She walks over to her lunch table and introduced me to Archie Veronica Kevin and Jughead him they all say. "Right well nice to meet you but ya girl here is a loner so I'm going to the art room byee!," I jump up and start to walk away when someone grabs my wrist ow it stings the cuts but I reconise it. Its jug "wait I'll come with you I have to write this" he says "I'll meet u guys at pops after school OK?"
"Yeah" they all call after him. Boyyy i wish i could just kiss him all i can smell is his strong Cologne .