❤️ Chapter 40 ❤️

Rico Carter

Rico Carter

I was lowkey sad this was my last day with my baby before I go back to Vegas.

We are spending half of the day at my aunt's house and the rest at her house.

"My babyy." My Aunt Sandra pulled me into a humongous hug.

"Ah' I missed you auntie." We rocked back in forth.

"Ricooooooo." My cousin Shayla came running down the steps towards me.

"What's up cuz?" A huge smile spread across my face as my fam showed me so much love.

Destiny stood in the doorway trying to act shy.

"Uh uh, get over here. Don't be tryna act shy on us now. Come help me set this table." Aunt Sandra pulled Destiny in a hug.

Destiny giggled as she followed Aunt Sandra downstairs to help set the table.

"Where's trey?" I asked Shayla.

"Big Head upstairs playing the game." She rolled her eyes.

"Word, imma go say what's up." I headed upstairs to Trey's room.

Trey was sitting in a fold up chair, he had his feet propped up on the bed while playin' Madden.

"Ahhh, that's bullshit!" He slapped the controller in his lap.

"You mad bruh?" I stood in the doorway waiting for Trey's response.

"Yo cuz! When you get here?" A huge smile spread across Trey's face.

He got up and we dapped hands.

"I been here for a couple of days. I leave tonight tho. How you been?"

"Shittt... school, you know I'm single?"

"Whaaat?" My eyes widened. "You know what I ain't surprised, your ass stay with the thots."

"Chill on me cuz." He chuckled. "Yeah ole' girl tried to kill me she went through my texts and seen that I was texting another girl.. we wasn't even talkin' bout nothing Forreal she just flipped out on a nigga."

"What the fuck, she tried to kill you how?"

"Man she ran the car into a ditch, she was driving hella fast. Thought my life was bout to be over Bruh."

"Oh hell naw cuz you gotta leave those crazy ass girls alone. That shit ain't cool." I shook my head. "I'm glad you straight. Surprised auntie ain't kill her." I chuckled.

"Forreal bruh. How's Vegas treating you? And how you and your girl doing?"

"I'm in love Bruh, it's so much shit to do out there. I'm just waiting for my baby to move out there with me. We doing good, she be tripping every once in awhile, but other then that we straight."