Chapter 3

Whoaaaa finally got the idea of making him a POV!!!

Enjoy!!! ^_^

 - - - - - - - - - -

Levi's POV

That brat seems to have the courage to fucking kiss me! And now he did not even show on doing his cleaning chores! The sundown is in an hour and all day long I haven't seen him do his cleaning chores on the stables.

I noticed footsteps approaching me as I head upstairs to the living quarters.

Yes, the deal was to confine Eren on the basement, still I insist of letting him sleep on the living quarters since no one except my squad and four eyes squad alone will know.

"Sir!" Oluo suddenly blurted out as he stopped just enough for me to hear along with a salute.

He maybe a jerk copying me and he may not know the fact that I know what he's been doing up till now; with his imitating and all, still he is quite a reliable person that I didn't mistakenly pick as my squad member.

"At ease, have you seen that Yeager?" I asked filled with dissatisfaction, remembering the stables still unclean because of his absence.

Off all things that he could have missed!? He can't even miss his training and research schedule with that four eyes and with just one particular area to clean he completely goofed off?

"Thatbrat got the nerves of not showing off!" I blurted furiously and lookingstraight at Oruo frightened eyes.

"No sir!" Oluo stuttered as he quickly answered my question

"He couldn't possibly miss his cleaning chores Sir?" he questioned

still waiting for me to answer

"He did forget! " he said it himself

'Yes he damn well forgot!'

- - - - -

Gomenasai It's too short -_-