Chapter 5

Levi's POV

I just finished taking bath to finish my day, washing all the stress away, as cruel as it may sound I don't really have that pleasure of sleeping at night.

I was still covered in towel when I've heard two sets of knocks.

"Just come in and wait for a bit" I stated, loud enough for the people outside to hear it before entering my bedroom to quickly change.

I need to check Hange's initial report to Erwin about her evaluation of Eren.

It was one of my conditions to Erwin when I accepted Eren under my squad; I will thoroughly check Eren's standing and all before making all reports to Erwin himself.

That four eyes seems to forgot about that damn deal, but I still need to read it to be able to analyze Eren's actions under my supervision.

The case is that four eyes is hiding to many things away from Erwin and probably to me also, so I'm sending Petra and Gunther to get her full report of Eren's activities and such.

I get my pants on and pair it up with a v-neck long sleeved white shirt and then I immediately left my bedroom.

"Sir!" they greeted me with a salute

I just nodded, I mean this guys can never be loose around me; they will always salute no matter where and when.

"Aheem..."

"Go to Hange's place and get me her report of Eren's evaluation based from his activities, and by means of report the full report is what I mean, understand?"

"Understood Sir" they said in unison.

Right! I remember they were the ones, who clean up the stables,

"Another thing, are the stables perfectly clean?" I continued before dismissing them.

"Yes sir, it seems that Eren started cleaning the two horses' stables at the end this morning but was unable to finish it off" Gunther answered

"What do you mean?" I asked facing them with my calm tone.

"Um..m, it seems that Eren was 'kidnapped' by Squad Leader Hanji when he was in the middle of cleaning the stables. I saw Squad Leader Hanji entered the stables but I never got to see her exiting since I was busy cleaning the dining hall" Petra answered with a thrilled voice before looking at her feet and then eyes back to me.

It was funny to think that she used the word kidnapped. But as for Hange it sure is the right word for her goddamn actions with her crazy head on.

I just stare at them blankly as they both gulped in waiting for my reaction.

"Well, at least he was true to his chores. Just get Hange's place and get me her full report, i must tell you it might take a while to convince her and all, so... just tell her this when she give's you a hard time on that one, 'You better give me the goddamn full report or I'll resort to Erwin unto giving you a stop signal on your operations of capturing titans during expeditions and such'" I calmly stated before taking my seat in front of my table.

"Now get going and quickly return here, I'll be expecting those papers until this evening" I continued without raising them a look.

I heard the door closed and then i started off with the stack of papers in front of me.