Chapter 6

Eren's POV

I woke up with a pretty much beaten body, I feel like my body has been crushed.

Well infact, it really was crushed when squad Leader Hange asked me to try to lift some boulders.

I wasn't expecting her to appear infront of me with her pleading eyes since it was my only rest day 'away' from her.
well I pretty much use the word away since Corporal Levi described her as a craving monster, which was a different taste of craving - Titans.

I can't say no to Squad Leader Hange since her research are critical in finding out titans secrets and all stuff.

back to my state,
"ughhh!" I groaned as I tried to move my hands to support my body to sleep on my back.
Yep! I was sleeping with my body facing the bed. I was this close to collapsing when I arrived at the castle.

Few minutes before sundown.
I tiptoed from the staircase to my room, because I was damn sure that Corporal will be enraged not just because of my actions this morning but because I have skipped my cleaning chores.

Finally I arrived to my room at ease and without anyone noticing. I suddenly heard Corporal Levi and Oluo talking in the hallways, I'm already screwed judging from corporal's voice. Succesfully I just dumped my body, letting if freely fall on my bed.

And now, my whole body is beaten to its peak,
As I said I tried to move my hands but I feel like there's only broken bones in there, in the end I just stayed in my position and let sleep devour me.

Levi's POV

I heard horses galloping, that must be them leaving. I peaked through the glasses in my office, they already covered enough mile when they separated ways.

I seated back and continue my paperworks hoping to finish it off today. I have done enough for the day but I still have a last stack of report to read off before I passed it back to Erwin, which is surprisingly Hange's damn report.
I decided to get down to the dining room and make myself some coffee.

In my case this is my usual schedule, I always pull an all nighter with just three to two hours of sleep since I always starts my day as early as possible.

After making my coffee I get back up to the living quarters and head directly for my room and suddenly I heard a groaning sound coming from Eren's room,

'That brat got the nerve to arrive and without properly reporting to me!?' I silently cursed as I slowly walked to his room.

With a cup of coffee on my left hand, I banged the door twice with my free hand.
Out of my patience I opened the door widely and there I saw him soundly sleeping with a ridiculous position; his hand just hanging from the bed, chest on the bed and head that will likely to fall out any moment now.

I can tell he's been beaten up 'again' by that four eyes,
"You could have said 'no' brat, or rather asking me for permission" I silently whispered to him squatting enough to level up with Eren's head. I put my cup of coffee on his bedside table before adjusting his sleeping position.

"I guess I'll see you the day after tomorrow brat?" I scoffed and headed out from his room and with a last glance and few words leaving my mouth, I feel like my day has just been made.

"Will he? or will he not?" I asked my self, roughly sipping off my coffee before deciding to enter my office.

"what a day" I finally decided to read the report tomorrow as early as possible and to start of the mission Erwin has asked in exchange for my favor.

- _- ahhhhh sooo lameee