Chapter 22

Not edited.

          JULIANA THORNE

I have to pee!

I rush outta bed only to be held down by muscular arms wrapped around my waist. I turn, trailing my eyes up the tattooed arms to Jaxons face.

His face was soft, he is so hot but memories came flooding back to me..H-Hes a..murderer.

My breath came to a stop as I see his grey eyes staring back at me. They looked soft, not his usual cold gaze.

I widened my eyes trying to get up but his grip was tight as his eyes suddenly went back to his angry eyes.

Jaxon pulled me tightly to his chest. I tried my hardest to push him away but instead he flips us, so he's straddling me while my back is flushed to the bed.

He pins my hands above my head with one of his. I whimper when he puts his head in my neck kissing it softly but firmly.

I move my head, not letting him have room. Jaxon glares at me but his other hand goes to my face. His hand cups my cheek as he stares down at me, holding my hands tighter as I try to pull them down.

"Your so beautiful."

Erm...Thanks?

"Let that be the last time you pull away from me. You belong to me, Understand." He said

I gulped and looked away from his burning gaze. I suddenly yelped as he bit my neck hard. "Oww!" I tried pulling my hands down but he held tighter.

"I said you belong to me Understand?!" Jaxon snapped glaring at me.

"I have to use the bathroom!" I snapped back. I used all my strength and pulled my hands down and pushed him off me. I stormed to the bathroom doing my business.

Finally!

I opened the door slowly, peaking out. I'm yanked out and slammed to the wall making me groan in pain.

Jaxons jaw is clenched as he pins me to the wall. I struggled trying to push him off but soon gave up.

"Your mine!" He yells

"No I'm not, let go of me!" I yell right back.

He smashes his rough yet soft lips on mine. It's a rough kiss, a punishing kiss. He shoves his tongue down my throat.

I stood frozen as he bites my bottom lip making me open my mouth. I didn't respond but Jaxon didn't like that so he squeezed my butt and slapped it.

A moan slipped outta me. My mouth started moving in sync with Jaxons. I gripped his hair, making him groan in pleasure.

No bitch,Get away from him. He killed people!

I'm kissing a murderer. I pulled away from our steamy makeout, panting.

"No." I whispered

Jaxon looked confused. He pressed me more into the wall as he leaned closer. His breath on my neck.

"Y-You killed people" I shut my eyes.