Chapter 37

Guys go check out Leola_14 book! I am so addicted to it and just waiting for her to update. Go check it out!

Early warning;

JULIANA THORNE

"I know this isn't the most beautiful or romantic moment to ask you this, but you are the most important and gorgeous girl to me on this earth. I swear I will treat you like a princess, as you deserve." He promised with a smile.

I had tears and a huge smile on my face as he finished. Caleb grabbed my hand gently and entwined his fingers with mine.

"Ye-"

"Tsk Tsk if I were you, I wouldn't finish that sentence babe." A voice I know all to well suddenly spoke.

A shiver went down my spine as Jaxon came out from the shadows and I noticed the knife he was twirling around in his large hands.

"What are you doing here?" I ask shakily.

I eyed the knife he played with but I can feel his harsh glare on me, making me squirm uncomfortably.

"Damn you look like someone beat the crap out of you...oh wait I did." Jaxon ignored me but taunted Caleb.

Anger boiled inside me. How could he do that to Caleb?! And he doesn't even care to say sorry.

"How could you do that to Caleb?!" I shouted angrily, standing up from my seat and walking towards Jaxon with a scowl on my face.

He looked amused by my out rage but that cold look in his eyes had me stop before he can reach me.

"You are such an- an asshole!" I shouted, letting go of my anger.

But of course I wasnt done yet. I was so sad and angry at Jaxon that I forgot how dangerous he is and just started punching his chest.

I can hear Caleb trying to tell me to calm down but I drowned him out and kept punching Jaxons chest the hardest I can. He stood still letting me take out my anger.

With one more hard punch I screamed "Fuck you!"

Suddenly Jaxon grabbed both of my wrists tightly in his hands and pinned me to the wall behind him.

"That's exactly what I'll do." He growled, his eyes were pitch black from lust and anger and the tight grip he had on my wrists hurt.

Fear quickly placed my anger and my eyes instantly pleaded him not to do it. My throat had a lump that I just couldn't swallow and my whole body was frozen.

Jaxon stared down at me with a smirk and a storm going through his grey dark eyes. He knew I was scared of him and is begging him to not do anything he will regret.

But I bet he won't regret anything.

"Jaxon let her go-"

"Shut the fuck up." Jaxon snapped at Caleb, not letting him finish.

"P-Please let me go!" I squirmed

It all happened too fast, my shirt was off and the cool air hit my chest, making me shiver and try to cover myself but Jaxon still had my wrists tightly pinned to the wall. His eyes stayed on my chest, looking at it with lust.

He put his head in my neck breathing deeply and kissed me.

Jaxon looks up to me with a smirk and said "looks like my marks are fading..let's fix that shall we?"

Before I can reply, a stinging pain had me screaming for him to stop. He bites down even harder, drawing blood.

"NO STOP, please stop! Jaxon please, it hurts!" I screamed bloody murder.

"Jax stop your hurting her!" Caleb shouts trying to pull him off me.

"JAXON STOP!" I tried kicking him and getting out of his grip but it was useless.

I fell to the floor roughly from Caleb pushing Jax away from me.

I was cold and my neck throbbed too much for me to touch it and I can feel liquid going down to my chest. Blood.

Caleb ran to my side, even though I know he was hurting, and tried helping me up and putting his shirt over me.

But Caleb was shoved to the floor roughly by a fuming Jaxon and cried out, hitting his head.

Jaxon grabbed Caleb and started punching him, like he wasn't going to stop any soon.

"Juliana is mine! I fucking told you that the second I layed my eyes on her. But you go against me and try to take her away from me?! I'll show you what happens to those who think can go against me." Jaxon yells standing up, pulling something out of his waistband.

I run in front of Caleb hugging him tightly so Jaxon can't pull me off of him nor do something stupid. Blood was pouring out of his wounds and more bruises were forming on his face and body.

"Get the fuck out of my way, Juliana unless you want an even worse punishment than you are getting now." Jaxon threatened

"No, dont do anything to him please Jaxon he's your brother and my best friend." I cried

Caleb was limp and I know he was unconscious.

"Such a bad little girl" Jaxon kneeled down shaking his head with a smirk on his face.

I stuck my head in Caleb's chest crying and just waiting for Jaxon to leave us alone.

"You know, I just loved how you were screaming my name earlier." He said.

I can just see the smirk on his face saying that.

"Just go away Jaxon." I begged

"Fine but you're coming with me."

"No I'm not, leave me alone!" I knew he would be angry for disobeying him but I dont care.

I didn't want to look at him because I know I would be scared and probably listen to him.

A fistful of my hair was pulled back, making me whimper loudly. I looked into his dark eyes waiting for him to let go of my hair.

"You're coming with me whether you like it or not." Then I felt a pinch on my neck and saw a smirk before I blacked out cold.