Dissaster morning

Rainbow dash pov.

         It was a beautiful day today,the wind blowing into my mane the sun is so high up in the sky until i look in to the clock and its "7:00 o'clock" i was panicked bacause the school starts in 30minutes "oh no! Oh no ! Oh no! ,i cant be late  this is the first day of school i cant be late!" i shout and shout and shout and then my mom noticed me "are you ok there sweetie?" my mom ask me "no mom, i mean yes im okay im just late !" i replied " well hurry up then bacause the breakfast is ready!"

       I went through the bathroom and do the bathroom stuffs and i know you already know it .

       After the bathroom stuff  i change my clothes and put my uniform and i went downstairs.

         "Good morning dashie how is your beauty rest"my dad greeted me but i am in a bad mood because dad just said i am beauty resting"dad its not a beauty rest and i am istress because i am late and i only have a,... Oh no theres no time to chit- chat the time is "7:25" and  we didnt start eating so im just bringing my bread in the car and eat it ,come on dad hurry up dont eat i am late just eat after you bring me in the school pls!"i pulled dad and went to school.

Soarin pov.

       "RRRiiiinnnnngggg""aaaaaaahhhhhh"i wake up by the clock this annoying clock is giving me a headache every morning i yawned and look at the time oh no its"7:00" i better get ready i  almost forgot that it was the first day of school and suddenly my door (bang) " soarin we are late lets move" my cousin fleetfoot warned me i get up i go to the bathroom and do the bathroom stuff and i change my clothes and went down stairs

     "  We need to go now we are late  ,arin just eat your bread while we are driving bacause we have just 5minutes and i dont know if we have the same classes so come on"spitfire told me worried if we arent in same classes.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys thats just a start sorry for the little chapter but dont worry when its chapter 4its long than this hope you li*e it see you tomorrow.😊