dissater morning #2

Dash pov.

         I wake up in the morning in 4:00 wow! Im so early today , i get up and brush my teeth and go down stairs i look at my mom and dad there not here and i see a sticky note in the table or paper and i read it .

Dear dashie

     Im sorry because were not the first one who you see in the morning because we are busy and our  boss wanted us now for a work good morning dashie  and if you dont have some one will drive you in school its your neighboor dont worry we already ask him so just take your time and he will pick you up in 6:30 so you cant be a detention ok oh and we are gonna be late to go home ok we love you.

Love
mom and dad

"ok i guese im home alone all over in the morning and night"i groan.and go for a jagging .

While i was in the road jagging i heard a footstep and i turn around its *oh come on he AGAIN my life is so unfair *i thought"hi dashie " soarin greeted me but i just gave him a glare and run faster away from him but he did the same so i run and run and run until my toe are hurt so i rest a little and about to run again but he stop me by grabing my hand "already dashie ?"ugh i hate when he smirk ,i gave him a glare and i shot her hand off of mine and run as fast as i can  but he did the same again so i just straight home and i lock the door and close the windows i went up stairs and open my phone ugh i forgot my phone has a broken screen but it still works and i look at the time hah its 5:30 i still have time so i call my friends and creat a chatroom again and here is the convo.

Flutter shy :hi dashie
Pinkie:hi!!!!! Dashie!!!!
Aj:sup rainbow!
Rarity: hello darling!
Twilight: hi rainbow!
Captain awesome :hi guys what are you doing.
All :nothing
They send messenge in the same time  wow how did they do that
Pinkie :umm have you check your facebook ??
Captain awesome :nope because i sleep earlier   why is something wrong ?
Pinkie :just check it and text back
Captain awesome :ok wait until i text back
Pinkie :wait before you look at it take a deep deep deep deep breath ok
Captain awesome:ok

And i did i opened my facebook and look at the notifications while im finding whats new i noticed this thousand veiwer wow this poeple is so famus i wonder who is it i watch it because i want to know what is it too and i did .

I here a shouting in the video and it was the only one girl and the another one is a boy i look at the girl carefully because her hair is just like mine and guess what it was wait Me "whan did this happen"i said and i look at the boy carefully and it was "WHAT!?,SOARIN, oh i remember this in the cafetiria yesterday i was yelling at her but why is the poeple liked it let me see in the comments (wow i think there cute together ,rainbow dash is so cool to have a boyfriend but its soarin skies and he is flirting at rainbow dash ,omg soarindash,SOARINDASH,love SOARINDASH)
"WHAT?!?!?!?!" i screamed because this is not what im expecting to see i open my chat room and here is the convo

Captainawesome:PINKIE !!!  WHO-? What is that all about
Pinkie :did i tell you to calm down right
captain awesome :but why am i in the video and who did it ?!?! 
Pinkie :of course all the students in chs silly, and all they tag and tag  #soarin dash forever and they start shiping you two thank goodness they didnt react .
Rarity:but its true  darling you and her are perfect together just like a couple right girls
Aj:yup!
Fluttershy: sure is
Captain awesome :seriosly you too fluttershy
Fluttershy :oh umm sorry its nothing
Twilight:but its ok to have some crush dash
Captain awesome :but i dont like her and i dont need her because ive got myself and if anyone can love me and its my family,my friends and me thats all
Aj:ok but i think someday,you will fall in her right girls
All:yup
Captain awesome:never gonna happen !
Pinkie:oh come on dashie admit it to youself  you like her
Captain awesome :in your dreams well i better get ready now its 6:00and i need to get ready fast because i dont want to be late and i had an extra time to punch you all wait me until i get there.
All:bye