dealing with the two

Soarin pov.

"I dont get it i thought dash wasnt falling in to boys ....* facepalmed* but of course she has to fall in me" talks while walking into the halls with fleetfoot and spitfire ,by the way the class ends and its lunch time .

" you really have to try harder cause needer her friends cant judge her of what she wants " and fleetfoot spokes up " i know right!" i responce in unnoyed voice.

Suddenly while were walking i bumped into someone and its .....wait ..ugh! The jerk ,*why do i have to see the one who's trying get my dash?* i thought to my self

" oh sup dude didnt see ill bump into you" and the jerk spokes up." yeah " i said in annoyed face . " well see you later " he said walking straight to the cafetiria, i dont know maybe he'll eat lunch .well i have to eat now too cause you know my stomack is growling and its really hurt .

" so ah guys wanna eat already im starving " i mumbled , they nod and we went in the cafeteria.

Dash pov.

" Gosh guys you wont believe who showed up my GOSH I CANT STOP IT " I said with an exitement squeled ......as unusual .

My friends keeps staring at me with annoyed face cause ive been squeling in here for an hour ." dash are you okay?"twi ask me with her annoyed face

"I'M SUPER OKAY TWI!!"i shout and they cover their ears with their palms

"Dash are you sure?"shy ask with a calm tone and i just nod.this friends😑

I just really can't--urghhhh

Okay!okay dash!

Calm down

I calm my self and started looking up in the sky ( or ceilling)

Soarin's POV

Me and my cousin's are walking through the cafeteria and i can see those fangirls drooling on us

I ordered at the cashier and after that i search for tables and i can hear those fangirls screaming

"Soarin!!sit with us!"
"Soarin!!here!!"

     *Ok its really hard to find a table in here *" what do you mean hard ?" oops i think i let it out loud "umm ....well...... You can see that we dont have any extra tables " i said " what do you mean theres a lot of girls want you to sit with" and fleetfoot said " yeah i know but what about you guys you know i cant eat when i dont have you guys and since were little we all always eat together ."

" and i dont think i can eat neither  in my house all on my own ,you know" i said well my cousins are the only family that i have in my life even though i have a mother and dad but they are so far away because of there businesses .

    " ok ok ,no dramatic we get it so lets just find some more table " " thanks spitfire and fleetfoot you guys are the best " ok ok now lets go " we past so many tables and we still dont have extras ,all those chairs are just for me

       exept ,.........at the last table    ..........wait is that dash and her friends *oh im so lucky* i thought ,

      " guys there's  an extra chair's in there we should sit with them " i said convinsing them ......" ok lets go " they said ....we walk towards them and i can see that theyre fangirling except dash who is kinda ....looking into the ceilling ?   ..well maybe thinking about me 😏
( no she's not )
(soarin: oh come on  please dont burst my bobble)
( you mean youre brain??)
(soarin: just shut up ,...continue the story)
( who you to command me , i can type whenever i want)
( yeah  yeah whatever)
* back to the chapie*

    Well .....maybe not ,.......

      " hi girls ,may we seat with you guys?" spitfire said while the girls are kinda fangirling * huh either  i transfer into another school it will happen the same reactions while im in the crystal prep ,being a popular or a celebrity is so hard than i thought* i thought

       I sat next to what do they call her again ......oh yeah the most smarty girl in the CHS ......and actually she came from crystal prep too who tured into a horror beast and want to take control all over equestria and all the world * dont tell her i said that .

    I look in my front and its dashie .........." hi dashie " i said , and she didnt respond.
Dash's pov.
Day dreaming
     * blitz: umm dash?
        " Yeah? "......".ive been meaning to tell you this seens were in cloudsdale" * fangirling*" what is it ?" i said with an exitement " " well ....dash i-i love y-" ouch" someone punch me on the arm and its applejack * she is a party pooper* i thought " finish thinking about me?" i look at my front and its ......WHAT?!?!?=?  How did he  sat in there ,without even warning me up!?!?! " n-no  why would i do that "
" youre  are " he teased me but i can simply deny it " first of all i dont have a crush on you and second i dont like you and third youre not the man kind that ive been looking for a boy " i said and give him a glare. And an akward silents  came up .................

            Someone held my hand that made me jump ....when i look who is it its .....

    " uhh ,hi blitz what are you doing here"  i said while ...kinda blushing a little* yeah i can see it cause rarity's mirror rflecting me * and kinda  attutering cause he's holding my hand
     He sat next to me BTW.  " well its obuse "" oh ..umm ahh hehe right "       " what are you doing here" then soarin spokes up " " dude its obuse , that ill eat "     " then if you will eat here  ,why are you holding dash's  hand " he said with a glare  huh? He's acting wierd  ,and that made blitz glare too  " why is that a crime ??!?!?!" my blood is boiling right now  " yes !!!" saorin said with an angry tone. "
" say's who?!?!?!?!?!" blitz said " ME  ofcourse " " why you jealus ?!?!" blitz has a point " yes or no who cares " "me you bitch!!"  " dont call me bitch, you looser!! " ok thats it i cant take it anymore  they are getting a lot of attention in here ,avery students were looking to them so i have to stop this .....

  "HEY!! YOU TWO CAN YOU KEEP IT DOWN ?!?!?!??!?!?!!!!"  iam so angry right now "  IF YOU TWO DONT GET ALONG ILL WALK OUT IN HERE !!" ok maybe i made it worst cause i made a lot and lot's of attention right now ,..who cares , im angry .

       I sat  on my seat and  so as the two but they are glaring on each other and so as blitz friends was glaring on soarin and soarins cousins .

     " OK ,IM DONE WITH THIS , IM OUT !!!!"  i walk out and cost a lot of attention here in the cafetiria   ,IDC as long as they are acting like a kids im out  .!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yay! Finish it, dash was sure mad at that time  ..

   Well hope you guys love it

   What will happen on the next chapter ,.....well stay tuned and you'll know what will happen 😀😀

Well  bye !!😀😀