I am yours

JIHYO
"Ya, what did you just did to me?"I screamed and pushed Jimin away.Jimin woke up and said, "Ya,stop screaming!"Jimin said." What did you do to me?"I ask. "Oh, last night.Thanks.It was soo beautiful.I like to hear your moan again!"He said jokingly."Ya,did we ...!" I ask, nervously."Gwenchanha, nothing happend.You move to my side and I didn't know that you are a sleepwalking type"He said."Sorry, I admit it.Hahaha!"I said and we end up laughing.We took a shower and wear our clothes.Today,Jimin is going to take me to somewhere special.

"Ya,Jihyo let's go!"he said."ok!"I replied and walk straight to his car.
When we arrived he bring me to the mobile centre."Ya,why are we here?" I ask."We are here to buy you a new phone"he said."I can buy it my own" I said."I am the one who break it so I am the one who is responsible for it" he said.

He bought me 'IphoneX'."Cool!" I said.He just smile.We went to eat breakfast so we went to Restaurant called 'MyBreakfast'.We ordered some 2 bread,2 fries and 2 milk.It was simple but it cost much.We ate silently.Jimin broke the silence and said,"Jihyo,I have something to tell you"He said with a serious tone.
"What?"I ask."Would you be my girlfriend?"he said.I cough on purpose the food just stuck.I quickly drink."Are you going to eccept it"He ask."Are you asking for real?"I ask.
"Yes,I am.Would you?"he ask again.
"Sure,but you cannot hurt my feelings!"I said shyly.He's smilling so widely.He couldn't control himself so he scream causing people to look at us."Ya,can you be any quite?"I said.
"Sorry!"He appologised.I stared at him and smile.

JIMIN
I couldn't held myself than to confess my feelings.AAAAAA.This is driving me crazy.I couldn't held it so I ask her and shyly look at her."Sure,but you cannot hurt my feelings"she said.
What,she just say yes.AAAAAA.I cannot hold in my happiness so I scream and I can feel the people is staring at me now."Sorry!"I appologised.After that,I ride Jihyo to home.

We arrived at her house outside the gate.I pinned her on the wall and kissed her."I want you to be mine forever"I said still kissing.she nroke the kiss and said,"You are mine and I am yours!"."Thanks"I said and kiss her for the last time.She wave at me and went inside.CUTE.

JIHYO
I went straight to my house.It was soo ambracing.I changed my clothes and went to texted for Jimin.

Start Texted

Knockjihyo:
Ya Jimin,are you home already?

Jimchim:
Yes,why.are you worried?

Knockjihyo:
A bit

Jimchim:
A bit,whynot you worring me much

Knockjihyo:
Ok.I worried a lot.

Jimchim:
Thanks honey

Knockjihyo:
Whatever.

Knockjihyo:
Ya sleep early.we had school tomorrow.

Jimchim:
Ok honey

Knockjihyo:
Goodnight my Jimchim

Jimchim:
Goodnight my one and only future wife.

End of Conversation

JIMIN
She texted me.and she notice her last words 'my Jimchim'.That's mean I am only for her.HAHAHAH.I smiled a lot and think about our kiss.SWEET.
I keep thinking about her lips and little by little my eyes closed.I sleep so well.

___________________________________