Who are you?

JIMIN

"Ya,Jimin wake up and get ready for school!"Jimin's mother shouted."Yes,
Omma"I replied.I quickly went up and took a quick shower and wear his school uniform.After done,I went down the stairs and went to see his mother.

From the stairs, I already smell the food that my mother prepare.
"Omma,you coocked me some fries?"
Jimin ask his mother."Well,as you can see,sit and eat it up quickly or else you will be late for school"my mother said.I quickly eat everything up and went to school.

[Went to school]

After he arrived safely at the gate of his school,he took a deep breath and step towards the entrance.

He was walking towards his class.He can feel that many people look at him but he just ignore it.When he arrived at his class,he heard a sound calling out his name."Ya,Jimin"the guy said.He turn around and saw  Jungkook."Ya,cookie!"Jimin tease Jungkook."Ya,who are you to call me a cookie!"Jungkook said showing his madness."Mianhe!"Jimin said with a cute face."Ya,stop it,you are not so cute to compare with Tzuyu" Jungkook said jokingly.

Then when suddenly the teacher came in the class,all the students sit at thier place."Hello,how are you today?"the teacher ask."We are fine!"
all of the student said with a smile on each other face."Well, shall we move to our first lesson?"the teacher continued."Yes!"we all said.when suddenly,a girl knock the door and apoligised herself to the teacher."Mianhe teacher,I am late!"
She apologised.

JIHYO

"Unnie,wake up you are going to be late to school!"chaeyoung said."What time is it?"Jihyo ask still sleeping."It is 7:46 a.m"chaeyoung reply."What?"she scream out loudly."I am late!"I added and quickly take a shower and wear her clothes.Without waving goodbye to her mother and father she quickly ran to the school as fast as she can.Untill she bumped herself at the school gate."Ouch!"I said but she still running her way to her class.
"Mianhe teacher,I am late!"I opologise
of being late."Wow,at what time did you sleep?"the teacher said."I am sorry!"I opologise once again."since this is the first day of school,I let you go but if you are late next time you will go to the detention room!"the teacher said."I understand!"I walk and went to my seat.

Everyone is looking at me.Ugh,I feel shy now.We start the lesson.I notice that the guy that sits beside me is staring at me."Is there a problem?"I said while looking at him.He was blushing.'seriously,what is his problem!'my heart said."Nothing.well my name is Park Jimin and you?"he smile while approaching his hand to do handshake."I am Park Jihyo,just call me Jihyo"I replied while doing a handshake with him."Do you have a friends around?"he asked."No,i don't have any friends yet but I will make friends with someone"I reply."Would you like to go having break time with us.It is only gonna be me,Jungkook and you,what would you say?"he ask.
"Well,sure let's had a break time together!"I replied.He smile at me and I smile at him back.

JIMIN

O.M.G,I ask her to go and have a break time together and she accepted it.I don't know why,but i felt something different when she is here.No,no,no Park Jimin you need to control yourself.Ugh,it's hard i can't move away from looking at her.Is this love,who are you to me,why do I have this sudden fellings.

"Hye,do you mind if I have your phone number?"she suddenly ask.my heart beatting soo fast."S-sure, let me do it for y-you"i said and take her phone.my heart is going to errupt.
What to do?.

JIHYO

I am asking him for his phone number 'cause if I missed any lesson I can ask him to teach me."Hye,do you mind if I have your phone number?"
I ask.He is blushing and I can see from his face that he was shy to me.
"S-sure let me do it for y-you"he said while taking my phone."Thank you!"
I thank him."You're welcome" he smile.Cute.what,did you just say that Jimin is cute.what is wrong with you Jihyo.But truly he is cute.

___________________________________