Be mine

[Break Time]

JIMIN
"Ya,Jihyo let's go to the canteen" I said to Jihyo."Oh,right!"she replied and went to the canteen with me and Jungkook."Today menu is Bulgogi!" Jimin said.We take our food and went to look for a seat.

We eat together.I just couldn't held myself from looking Jihyo,she's so cute when eating.I stare at her and she notice me."What's wrong,is there something?"she said while pointing to her face."No!"I said.I was so shy. "Oh,hi Jimtato!"Jungkook tease me. "Ya!"I shouted.Then,Jihyo excuses to go to the toilet.I glare at Jungkook with a dead look.He just smile.Arrgh,
this little kid.

JIHYO
I excuses myself to go to the toilet then,someone suddenly pinned me on the wall."Who are you?"I ask."That dosen't matter,you better left Jimin alone or else..."she said."Or else what?"I said."I will say something bad about you to everyone"She replied.I can see she is really angry.
"Ya Tzuyu,don't you dare speak like that to her!"someone shouted.Tzuyu ran away left me behind."Are you ok?"the guy said."I am fine,thanks!" I thanks him."Well,my name is Taehyung.call me V or Taetae"He said showing his rectangular smile.
"I am Park Jihyo.call me Jihyo"I said.
He walks me to the class.We chat a lot untill I forgot that Jimin and Jungkook are still waiting for me.I quickly went back to the canteen.

JIMIN
We was waiting for Jihyo.It tooks a while when suddenly she came.
"where have you been"I ask."Yes,we were worried about you"Jungkook said."Sorry,I meet with someone.She just pinned me on the wall and said something"Jihyo said."Who is it,what did she said?"Jungkook said curiously."I don't know.But I heard this guy said her name,which is Tzuyu" Jihyo replied."What!"me and Jungkook scream."Why?"Jihyo ask.
"W-what did she said to you?"   I ask."She just ask me to stay away from you,Jimin"Jihyo said."Don't care about her"I said."Yea,she just too obssesed with Jimin"Jungkook added."Oh,I see"Jihyo replied.Then, the bell is ringging.We walk together to the class.

[Walks to class]

When we arrived,I saw Tzuyu stared at Jihyo so I give her my dead glance.We studied a lot so it is time to went home."Jihyo,you want me to ride you home?"I ask her,hopefully she accept it."Sure,I don't have driver to drive me home 'cause he is sick" she said.I was smiling so widely and I try to hide it.I can see she is smilling, does she saw me smilling so wide.
I gave her my extra helmet and ask her to hold on me thightly.Then,I start paddling my bicycle.

JIHYO
I just smile seeing his wide smile.I can see he is blushing.He gave me the helmet and ask me to hold on him thightly.I wear the helmet and hold on his shoulder thightly.We went home and safely arrived.
"Thanks for the ride"I said."No, problem"he replied.I hug him and wave my hands to him.He smile widely more wider than before.Cute.
I went inside and ready for bed.

My eyes cannot sleep so I decided to text Jimin.Hopefully he is still awake.

TEXT STARTED

Knockjihyo:
Ya,Jimin are you awake.

Jimchim:
Yes,I am still awake.Anything I can help?

Knockjihyo:
Nothing,I am lonely.I just want to fill my lonliness.

Jimchim:
Ooh.well,how the new school?

Knockjihyo:
It is fun.This is the first day we meet but it was like we already meet.

Jimchim:
I feel that too.

Knockjihyo:
Well,Jimin texting with you make me feel sleepy.Let's end it now,shall we

Jimchim:
Sure,Goodnight.Have a nice dream💋

Knockjihyo:
Goodnight.Have a nice dream too💋

End conversation

I fell sleppy,so I end the conversation and went to sleep.I don't know why but Jimin really makes me happy and he always be nice to me and--snap it out Jihyo what are you thinking.
Arrgh.. lets just go to sleep.

___________________________________