New Friends, Old Enemies

Electricninja and The X-Men:

New Friends, Old Enemies

(New York) "Wait." Carrie says as she looks out of the window. "This is Manhattan." "Yep." Electricninja replies. "I thought we were going back to Inagua?" Techno said. "We are. I just need to warn Stark about Abstergo." They both look at 'Ninja surprised. "Are you fucking crazy?!" Techno shouts. He lands the Blackbird "The second you walk in there, they'll arrest you right on the spot!" "I can defend myself. You two stay here." "And you're going in alone?" "Best to go alone and get arrested then to have the three of us arrested. The X-Men needs you two." "And you don't think they'll need you most of all?!" Carrie yells. She looks at Electricninja for a bit and then sighs. "Why are you doing this?" "Well, if Stark listens, I'm going to tell him to keep SHIELD and his Avengers away from anything that involves Abstergo." Techno takes out a drone and tosses him the Sword of Heroes. "At least let me watch you over. In case shit hits the fan for you." 'Ninja sheaths his sword. "I'm fine with that." He opens the hatch and steps out. He takes a deep breath, getting familiar with the scent of his home. "I'm home...." he says to himself. He sees the drones watching him as he begins to swing his way to Avengers Tower. "You sure you want to do this, Doug?" Cortana asks worriedly. "It'll be ok. If things goes wrong. Techno will find a way for us to get out. I promise." "Don't make a girl a promise..." "I'll keep this one."

(Avengers Tower) Ms. Marvel and Black Widow comes into main room and notices that the rest of the Mighty Avengers were lounging around. "What are you guys doing just sitting here?" Ms. Marvel orders. Wonder Man looks at her with a bored face. "There's nothing to do." Wasp gets up and stretches. "Yeah, and it's pretty boring without the others." Black Widow got upset from that, "Well maybe if they didn't choose the idiotic decision and become outlaws, they would still be here!" "At least they're doing what they think is right." The Avengers turned to the mysterious voice. An uninvited guest arrive. "What the hell?" Ms. Marvel says. "Hey, Carol." Electricninja crawls down the window and leaps in. The other Avengers look at him either surprised or worried. "Electricninja?" Wasp says. She slowly walks up to him. "Is that really you-" Ares, the God of War, stops her. "How are we sure that you are truly the lost hero? And not the raged entity that took him over?" 'Ninja chuckled, "If that was the case, then he wouldn't be here warning you about Abstergo. If anything, he'd take them down three weeks ago. But then innocent lives would've been taken, so I'm the next best thing." Ares shuts his mouth. "What'd you doing here, 'Ninja?" Ms. Marvel questioned him. "I'm here to tell you that no matter what happens, stay away from Abstergo. They're up to no good." Ms. Marvel gives a really dirty look at Electricninja. "And why should we listen to you?" 'Ninja sighs and answers the Avenger, "Because after everything they've done, I'm going to make them pay." Suddenly, the balcony door opens. "Not until you pay for what YOU attempted to do..." 'Ninja turns. It was Tony Stark, the new director of SHIELD. "Stark...." 'Ninja says kindly, only to have Stark aim his repulsors at him. "You got a lot of nerves to come here." "I'm only here to warn you about Abstergo-" "Abstergo's our problem. The only thing you should be worried about is what's gonna happen to you when you're behind bars!" Stark, along with Ms. Marvel, Black Widow, Wonder Man, and Ares prepared to fight. While Wasp tried to calm them down. "Wait! Isn't there a better way to handle this?" Stark rejects her request. "Wasp, arrest him! That's an order!" Wasp turns around and looks at Electricninja with an upset look. "Sorry...." But before she could sting him, 'Ninja webs over her tries to escape. "I don't think so, villain!" Ares shouts as he swings his axe at Electricninja, only to get knocked off and webbed against the wall. "Listen to me! Abstergo's way more powerful than you think!" Stark, Wonder Man, Black Widow, and Ms. Marvel all fired at 'Ninja. They all then charged at him. Fortunately, he dodged each hit thanks to his Spider-Sense. "They're not listening." 'Ninja says to himself. "Cortana, contact the others! Tell them to get the Blackbird rea-" Before he can say anything else, Ares tackles 'Ninja outside, which lead to them both falling down from the tower. The two fight quickly after falling out. It was only after 'Ninja webs Ares and kick him away he attempts to swing off. But only to have Stark and Ms. Marvel fly down hard at him, crashing into the solid streets of Manhattan.