Chapter ~8~ Fighting

Chapter 8- Zayn's P.O.V

The morning ofter our Glee Moment, everyone was in the kitchen, cooking eggs and toast, not really saying much. I guess we were all afraid we'd set Louis off, and something would happen. It felt like we has to walk on eggshells around him.

"Hey." I said yawning, still tired. I saw the bandages wrapped around his wrist, and I stopped, not realizing how bad this was. Louis looked at me and stopped chewing.

"What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." I blinked, and forced a smile.

"Not really Lou. I'm just worried about you." Everyone else stopped what they were doing to listen.

"I know Zayn. I'm sorry." He put his head down, looking guilty. I sat down next to him and hugged him.

"Lou, it's alright. Just know you got 4 friends right here. But if you go to them first, and those losers fail, I'm all ears." He smiled, and went back to his eating. I dug in to my pancakes and eggs, putting Niall to shame. Speaking of Niall...

"Hey Niallers, has the hate let up?" I asked, shoveling more eggs into my mouth. He started choking on his milk.

"What's up with everyone choking lately!" Harry exclaimed, hitting Niall on the back. We all started laughing, which made Niall choke even more. When his fit subsided, he cleared his throat.

"Yeah. Since your comment, no one has said anything mean at all. It's like their afraid of you." I nodded.

"They should be," Liam snorted, and I glared at him.

"You're not scary Zayn." I crossed my arms, pouting like a child.

"I am so!" Liam just shook his head, going back to reading his book. Nerd. I huffed and chomped down on my food murderously. Ha ha. Take that you syrupy pancakes.

"What's on the agenda today my friends?" Harry asked, putting his plates away. We all looked at Liam, expecting a response. He looked at us with bewilderment.

"Why are you looking at me?" He said. We raised out eyebrows and laughed.

"You're always the planner. So what's up for today?" I asked, finishing off whats left of my food. He put down his book and sighed.

"How about we go to the beach?" He said, and we all agreed.

"Let's go!" We all jumped up, shoved out plates and utensils in the sink, and ran upstairs to get our swim suits on. I grabbed my red one with black stripes, my ray bans, and sunscreen. I put on some flip flops, and I ran down the stairs, being first, which was weird on so many levels. Niall followed, jumping down three stairs, almost falling on his face.

"How graceful." I said, helping hm up. He put on his aviators, and marched to the door. He started hopping around, while I just stood there, watching him.

"May I ask what you are doing?" I said, confused. He stopped, and started at me.

"Hopping cause I'm excited." I just nodded and took a step back, trying not to make it noticeable. But he noticed.

"Love you too Zayn." He sarcastically said, rolling his eyes under his sunglasses. Liam, Harry, and Louis came down, all holding beach bags that were stuffed.

"We're not moving, ya know." I said to Louis, throwing my arm around him. Harry gave me a dirty look, but I ignored him. Liam didn't need to see them cuddling. It would break him too much, and he's starting to act normal again. We walked down the hall, and went down the stairs, watching out for any fans or paps. We went through the kitchens without any distractions, and were on our way to the beach in no time.