1

Jungkook POV

"Are you happy now?!" Yoongi yelled at me.

"Are you happy that the sick man that you fell in love with left you?!"

"Let me tell you... it was all part of his plan."

"You weren't loved by him... you were used." I was so angry.

"You know when Hoseok left you at least I helped you! I didn't yell at you about some stupid mistake cause I know he made you happy and still does keep you happy! So stop telling me all this bullshit and actually help for once!" I snapped.

He was silent. I smirked on the inside.

Hoseok had walked in.

"Are the security cameras off?" Yoongi asked.

"Yap. He will be here soon and then we can all leave this hell." Namjoon, Jin, and Jimin had all walked in. I played around with the handcuffs around my wrists and tried to unlock them.

Once I heard a satisfying click, I stayed quiet, waiting for some sort of distraction.

The only problem was, was that they were all watching my every move. I sneakily looked at the camera and saw it had powered off.

I threw the handcuffs off and kicked the table to the side.

"There he is." I laughed at what Namjoon said.

"How much time do we have?" I asked.

"We have to wait for some sort of signal from the team outside and then we can go." Jimin said.

We waited for about 45 minutes after we got the guns and weapons ready.

"Fuck it. If he doesn't show up in the next minute, I'll go out alone." Jin said.

Then the power went out. We heard screams from outside and walked into the hall.

I saw one of my best friends outside of the room. I twirled the knife in my hand, like him.

"Jungkook! Go into the room now!" Baekhyun yelled at me.

"Oh I'm supposed to listen right. I'm so scared." I laughed sarcastically.

"Jungkook stop." He mumbled.

I chuckled again and stabbed him in the heart. He was coughing up blood. I bent down to his level and started to speak.

"This one is for putting me in prison." I said as a stabbed him in the stomach 4 times.

"This one is for hurting my family." I said as I started slitting his throat.

"And this one is for hurting him." I said as I shot him in the head. His eyes slowly closed and I smiled at his now deformed body.

"Let's go." Jhope said as we walked to the main entrance of the prison.

I was just killing officers as I went along until I saw the chief in front of us. He held out a gun with shaky hands.

"Jungkook. Stop killing."

"And what are you gonna do if I don't, dad?" I smirked.

"I'll shot you. You know you deserve it."

"Funny but you talk too much." I said as I shot him in the head. I saw a dark figure step out of the shadows. I immediately recognized who it was.

"Hey baby boy." He smiled at me.

"Tae!" I said as I ran up to him. He pulled me into his embrace and held me close.

"I told you I would come back for you didn't I? You did well kitten." He praised.