25

Taehyung POV

"The traced location leads to... America? That can't be possible... somethings wrong. The trace is to throw us off..."

"Yoongi hyung!"

I fished my phone out of my pocket and dialled to Yoongi's number.

"What?"

"Can you trace this call for me? Cause Jimin and Jungkook are off the grid and we have no idea where they went."

"Sure but who's we?"

"I'll explain when I get there. It's not a threat."

"Send me the shit." I had imagined that his phone had buzzed as he groaned, having to do work.

"The call was to throw us off. His location is- what the fuck? Taehyung... the signal is being blocked. It won't let me go through."

"Can you work around it? Bypass the firewall and try searching there." How is this 12 year old able to do this?

"Did you get through?"

"Yea, I'm in. There being held somewhere in Busan. The address is around the prison Jungkook was held in. I'll leave you to it, and Tae... might wanna get back here quick cause something is being planned at this ball thing." I ended the call.

"You ever been to Busan kid?"

"Nope." He said popping the 'p.'

"Well I guess we get to go. We have to catch the train before it goes otherwise we can't get to Jungkook or Jimin."

"Let's go." He started running towards the station and I panted from all the running.

How does he have so much energy?

"2 tickets to Busan please." I asked while covering my face since I am a wanted criminal.

"The train leaves in 15 minutes so you might wanna hurry." I ignored the statement minus the 15 minutes part.

"Jin Soo, I want you to hide the gun that we have. They don't body search kids."

"If they do... can I kick them in the money maker?"

"Definitely do that. And to the beaches who are torturing Jimin and Jungkook."

"Yea I'll do that. And the I'll make the jokes of his 1 inch warrior and then take back Jungkook and Jimin hyung."

"There dicks are probably the size of a baby atom." We cracked jokes during the entire trip and I was already warming up to this kid.

Maybe he wouldn't be so bad.

"I.D card sir?

"Oh I must've left it at home. Just tell the boss I'm here to hand off a shipment about some Jeon Jungkook I don't know."

"Funny. No I.D, no entry."

"Oh you want my I.D card. Come closer for a sec."

I had noticed the keys locked on his wrist.

He stupidly crept closer to the slot at the metal door, face inches from mine.

"How bout you open this door and I can show you how to have a bit of fun?" I dropped my voice to make it more seductive than usual.

His hand was on the edge of the slot. I took my chance and grabbed his collar on his shirt. I slammed his body against the door, causing him to have a bloody, broken nose.

Jin Soo recognized the signal and shot him between the eyes, killing him instantly. I unlatched the keys from his wrist and pushed the door open.

We left the body behind to make it known we were here, we were going to blow their brains anyways.

"NO STOP PLEASE DON'T!" A faint voice has screamed but it caught everyone's attention.

But I'd recognize that voice anywhere.

Park Jimin.

I searched around for the main office with Jin Soo tailing behind.

"Taehyung, there. Listen."

"When's the flight?... 2 in the morning... and what will you be needing?... Park and Jeon are ready for shipment. Make sure to pay us the full amount, Sir."

Jeon and Park.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE GET CLOSE TO ME BITCH! YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR THIS!"

Jungkook...

I instinctively followed the sounds of him screeching and crying.

The same came from Jimin.

What the hell was happening to them?

"TELL ME WHERE JIN SOO IS!" The boy beside me flinched at the tone of the man. I held him close to me and continued moving forward.

All of a sudden there was complete silence.

Two men walked out of the rooms where I assumed Jimin ad Jungkook were held in.

"You think he's even worth it?"

"Jin Soo knows something we don't. About his fathers deal before he died. It's how he's one step ahead."

"But the kid can't do anything except for guarding some room with a prisoner. He chickens out if it's anything else."

"So true. But the details on that deal that he knows, will be the key to our success in beating Taehyung."

I smirked from the shadows.

They really think they can beat me with the amount of power I have?

And considering the fact that Jin Soo is on my side now.

I can do whatever the fuck I want.

"Let's send them to hell." I said to Jin Soo as I loaded the rifles.

"Ready hyungs?"

"Send us the signal." They all answered.

Yes, I went in to this base with back up.

I'm not going to get my brain blown to bits.

"Unleash hell for me."

Alarms went off, blaring in my ears.

"Follow me. Those two will be out faster than you can count to 3."

"KILL THEM ALL!" Some voices yelled in the speaker.

"Well, I guess they haven't figured out what happens when they mess with my baby, do they?"

—————————•-•————————

A/N

Sorry for the late update... I had to leave u guys in suspenseu but the book is coming to an end so yeaaaaa pleaseu vote and comment what chu thought bout this chapter id appreciate it

Byeeeeeeeee~💜💜💜💜💜💜💜