28

Jungkook POV

Flames burst from the building we just blew up.

I smiled, sadistically, loving the sounds of screeches and death approaching them all.

Beautiful.

"I bet you loved that." Taehyung held me in his grip, hand wrapped securely around my waist. I leaned into his touch with a smile.

"Definitely missed it."

We went on and on about the past and the memories we shared over killing everyone.

But I still can't understand how submissive I became even after I hated him.

It's like the clue is right in front of me but I just can't see it.

And no matter how much I hate him for making me forget...

I still feel like loving him more.

No matter how much he abuses me.

I will always be with him.

He's the only one I have left.

"I.M, look!" Jooheon was whisper yelling to the two kids who were blushing at each other. This caught our attention rather quickly.

Jin Soo and Daesung, Who was the kid Monsta X was caring for, were conversing in their own world.

And I couldn't help but notice the bright blush painting over the two but one held a smirk.

That's your basic Kin Taehyung move.

Get the other to blush while they smirk and be like I'm the sexy shit.

Yea right....

"Hey Kim..."

"Yea Kihyun?"

"Let the kids meet up more." He held back a small smile and let us leave the car.

"Jin Soo ah!" I called for him to come with us but he looked so reluctant to leave.

Yep, he's submissive.

"Bye." Daesung waved at the other and drove off.

"Someone has a little crush." Me and Jin squealed and fangirled like moms over their kids' first relationships.

"Staph... this is why I like Yoongi hyung. He doesn't say anything!"

"No... I still think you two are cute together."

At this rate, everyone had started fangirling with us.

"You guys are all just gonna gang up on me now I swear." We all laughed as we walked to the front door.

Once everyone was silent... Jin Soo set us off.

"Well, I might like him a little..." He giggled as we all started screaming and being the most extra shit in the world.

"Jungkookie!" Tae jumped on me and started staring into my soul but being loud and weird again just a second later.

Yep, he's drunk.

"Text him if you want but don't go doing 'things' with him... you're too young." I explained.

"Got it Eomma." He answered with a small salute.

"Who called?" Jin asked from his and RM's room.

"No me..." I tried explaining.

His drunk ass thought I was replacing him.

"Go sleep hyung." I pushed him towards his room and shut their door.

Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok were all doing 'things' in their room so I couldn't let him sleep in that room unless he wants to be scarred for eternity.

"Let's go to my room yay!" I jumped up and took him down, conversing along the way.

Me being oblivious to life, I didn't know Tae was behind me smiling at whatever the Hell was in my room.

"Don't worry... you'll get used to us being weird."

"Pretty sure I already am tho..."

"Good. But I bet no one would expect the worlds most wanted criminals to act like a bunch of four year olds running around half the time." He chuckled.

Damn he reminds me of me so much.

The way he listens to everything before replying.

The way he blinks too often when he's sleepy.

The way he acts in front of the people he likes or trusts.

It's all just like me.

Makes me feel weird but I'll get used to it.

I opened the door to my room, only to be met with a lot of stuff.

The entire room was filled with brand new guns and knives, clothing for me and I'm assuming Jin Soo, and two boxes.

Labelled with our names.

"I swear to god if there's a bomb or something..."

"Why would there be a bomb?"

"One time, Tae tried to trick me into thinking there was a bomb in the house. After I found out it wasn't, I basically bitch slapped him to no end." We both giggled.

The light blue boxes contrasted with black ribbons had been opened, revealing a note.

Turn around my babies...

We both looked at each other and turned around to meet a smiling Tae.

"And cue the Thank you's!"

"Thank you!" He chuckled which never once failed to spread goosebumps along my body.

"But where'd you get all the money for this?" I asked, starting to get lost in his eyes.

"Remember that mission of ours?" I nodded. "Yea... I killed them all on my own and took all the money so yay!" He gave a small cheer to himself.

"Now you mister go to sleep, you need it."

"Yea appa, got it." We turned the lights off after kissing him on the forehead and whispered soft I love you's or sweet dreams or something along the lines of that.

"And don't go on your phone... sleep is more important." He nodded and turned around to face the wall in his grey bed.

But I knew he was gonna be up texting Daesung.

"Now as for you..." Taehyung chuckled psychotically.

He pinned me up against the bed, making sure the door was locked first.

"I missed having you under me, practically begging for me to touch you." He slurred, still in a drunken haze.

But we all know where this is going to.

"I love you."

"So do I baby... so do I."

...

And that concludes the book!

Jk jk...

There's still like one more chapter as epilogue coming up soon so yea...

Be prepared...

And IDOL OH MY GAWD MOST BEAUTIFUL CONCEPT IVE SEEN I COULDNT BREATHE IT WAS AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!!!

K bye.

Stream epiphany for clear skin and a blessing from Jin.

😁