Keith

Today was my first day at Voltron high. I have been homeschooled ever since Shiro and his girlfriend Allura adopted me because I have always been bullied for being the smartest kid in all throughout my elementary school years. This year they think I'm ready to start school. Today I wore my favorite Panic! at the Disco oversized hoodie, skinny jeans, and my red converse. The reason I wear oversized clothes is because I'm very skinny because I am anorexic and I only eat breakfast so Shiro and Allura won't think there is anything wrong with me. They are not at home to see me not eat dinner so I don't.

"Keith you ready for breakfast," Allura asked in a british accent.

I answered, "Yeah I'm coming."

"I made pancakes and bacon," Shiro called.

Once I finished taming my mullet I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to eat. I sat at the table and a plate of food was placed in front of me. I ate as fast as I could because my stomach was aching. After, breakfast Shiro and Allura drove me to my high school. Once we got there I waved to them and went inside of the school. I made my way to the office and saw the principal sitting at his desk.

"Um hi I'm the new student here and I came to get my schedule from you," I asked.

The principal answered, "Ah yes you must be Keith Kogane. I'm the principal Mr. Kane. Here is your schedule and I will show you where the science room is."

So I followed Mr. Kane to the science wing and saw a young woman standing outside of the room.

"Mrs. Quinn this is our new student Keith Kogane," Mr. Kane explained.

After, Mrs. Quinn, Mr. Kane, and I entered the science room I looked around at my new classmates and among them was a Cuban boy with beautiful blue eyes.

"Alright class so we have a new student joining us today his name is Keith," Mrs. Quinn said, "Why don't you introduce yourself?"

Her talking scared me out of my thoughts and I answered by saying, "Hi my name is Keith Kogane I moved here from Asia after my parents left me which was when I was really little and I have been living with a family who adopted me ever since."

"Okay thank you for sharing Keith. You can sit right in the back next to Lance," the teacher said.

My heart speed up as I walked to the back where I sat down next to the adorable Cuban boy named Lance. I pulled out my notebook so I could begin writing a love song though I would never tell anyone I write love songs then sing them as well as post them on YouTube. I saw Lance try to see what I was writing but I put it away before he could see the song I was writing. Lance tore a piece of paper out of his notebook and wrote something then handed it to me it read, hey can I see your schedule since you are new I thought I could show you to your next class. I handed Lance my schedule and he smiled then wrote on the paper, I have all the same classes as you so maybe I can show you to the next class. I wrote back, Sure. Today I "ate" lunch with Lance and his friends Hunk and Pidge who are pretty cool I have to say.

Once math was over Pidge asked, "Keith would you like to come and hang out at my place after school today?"

"I have to text Shiro and ask if I can," I answered.

I texted my brother and he said yes so I hung out with Lance, Hunk, and Pidge. I had the most fun I've had in awhile.

Lance asked, "Keith do you have a ride back home?"

"No," I answered.

Lance replied, "I'll give you a ride home."

I was silent the entire time as Lance drove me back to my house. Once I got home we said our goodbyes and Lance left. I was happy knowing the fact that I will see him again tomorrow at school.