Chapter 3 (Liam)

Liam's POV

I heard the bathroom door open after me, but I didn't need to turn around to know who it was. I can't believe I almost did that, why would I try to kiss him? It was just so perfect; he's so perfect, with his perfect hair that I would die to run my fingers through, his gorgeous eyes to gaze into and his-

'Li?' His voice was soft, as if he didn't hate me. But he's just trying to be nice, of course he hates me, I almost kissed him. Why was I so stupid? Now Zayn will never talk to me again, after this that is. 'Liam?' I still didn't respond, and I didn't turn around. I didn't need him to hear my weak voice cracking, or see his angry face.

'Liam, you look at me right now!' His voice was stern, and it almost scared me, he was mad, and that just brought more tears to my eyes. I wiped the tears trying to at least look a little stronger for what was to come.

'I'm sorry.' I whispered, looking at him through the mirror. His eyes had tears in them and he was running his hands through his hair. His bottom lip was being chewed on, and I'm quite surprised it isn't bleeding yet. This was not what I expected him to look like, at all.

He stepped fore ward, grabbing my arm and causing me to flinch. He pulled me around and I braced myself for impact. He pushed me gently and I stumbled into the wall behind me, somewhat confused at the aggressiveness of his shove. I steadied myself as he took a step forward, a look on his face that I couldn't distinguish.

'Don't. You. Ever. Apologise for that again.' He grabbed my shirt and pulled me to him roughly, our lips colliding. He moved his lips against mine, and I immediately responded. His lips were rough, but soft which made me melt into his kiss more.

His hands slid from my chest to my waist and he pushed me back to the wall, pinning me in place. 'Zayn.' I mumbled against his lips, wrapping my arms around his neck and tangling my fingers in his hair. His nipped at my bottom lip, before running his tongue along it, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and our tongues danced. I pulled at his hair lightly and he moaned into my mouth, the vibrations driving me crazy.

He pulled back suddenly, but rested his forehead against mine. 'You don't know how long I've wanted to do that.' He whispered against my lips.

'I love you Zayn.' My lips brushed against his as I spoke, sending me to a whole new level of turned on.

'I love you too Liam.' His pressed his lips to mine again quickly and grabbed my hand, entwining our fingers. We walked out of the bathroom and out to the parking lot, where we found Paul. 'Hey Paul, where are the boys?' Zayn asked innocently as if Paul wouldn't notice our hands.

'They left in Harry's car, but I remember Lou did say something... what was it? Oh yes, 'Harry and I figured all our shit out, we have to get Niall ready for his date with Justin Bieber, but Liam and Zayn may take a bit, they're having get together sex in the bathroom' Paul raised his eyebrows at our entwined fingers and we both blushed.

'We didn't uh, have sex...' I muttered out.

'It's cool guys, I know it's just Lou toying with me.' Paul laughed, but I didn't find it funny. Of course he found it a joke, I mean, it was obvious that Lou and Haz were going to come out eventually, but us?

'We may not have had sex, but we are together.' Zayn said confidently, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze.

'Yeah, I know, it's just a little obvious. Anyways, let’s get going, shall we?'

'Okay, come on.' I skipped towards the car, pulling Zayn behind me, and humming some random tune. He laughed and joined me, the two of us completely in our own land. He opened the door for me and gestured wildly with his arm, falling into a clumsy bow. 'After you, my lady.'