Fred Weasley

A slight trigger warning , mentions of abuse.

*  *  *  *  *

Fred and I have been together for four months now, but the only people that know are George, Hermione, Harry, Ginny and Ron. This is because my brother is Draco Malfoy and if he find out he would kill Fred and hate me even more or even go as far as disown me as his sister. My family already hate me for being sorted into Gryffindor and I don't even want to know what they would do if they found out I was dating a Weasley. "Hey good Malfoy!" George brought me back to reality. "Sorry, what were you saying?" I asked sheepishly. "I was saying how we should pull a prank on your brother and his idiot friends." He replied. "Yeah," I replied a little too excitedly "so what do you have in mind?" I asked. That's when the planning began.

Some of the pranks we came up with were; Putting dung bombs in his private dormitory, but we didn't know the password to the Slytherin common room and I doubt a Slytherin would want to help us; at lunch, put veritaserum in his pumpkin juice and ask him questions that will uncover his deepest and most embarrassing secrets in front of the school, but Fred got caught stealing the potion from Snape's stores and got a month's detention. Unfortunately we aren't the best at potions so we couldn't make it; and finally putting up a banner in the Great Hall that would change from one of Draco's baby photos to anther on a loop of twenty, but when Lee was enchanting it, it went wrong and started attacking us so Filtwick had to take the charms off it which got us all a week's worth of detention.

We finally came up with an idea, and it didn't just involve Draco but the whole of Slytherin House, we asked the house elves to put a potion in all of the Slytherin goblets to turn their hair bright pink. A harmless yet brilliant prank, and who thought of it? I hear you ask, nope, okay I'll tell you anyway, I did, I came up with the brilliant yet simple prank.

So here we are, sat in the Great Hall at 6:30 in the morning, on a Saturday might I add, waiting for my ever so lovely brother and his house mates to come to breakfast for our little surprise. An hour later all the Slytherins were sat at their table and it was 7:30 any minute now...

One after the other the Slytherin students took a drink only to find their hair changed into a hot, exotic pink. All the other students burst out laughing, I looked over to the teachers table to see McGonagall hitting Dumbledore, who had a big smile on his face, and I laughed even harder at the sight. Suddenly, I was lifted off the ground. I looked to see Fred. He put me down and kissed me. Once we broke for air I looked away from him only to catch the hard stare of Draco. His shocked face changed into a smirk as he had his revenge planned already. Oh no.

We were on the Hogwarts Express heading home and were about 10 minutes away from the station and everyone was getting ready to get off when Fred pulled me aside. "Are you sure you don't want to spend the summer at mine? My parents won't mind." He asked. "Fred I'm sure, I doubt your family would want a Malfoy staying at their house." I replied. "I'm just scared about what they will do to you as now Draco knows about us and he has most likely told your father." "I'll be fine Fred, if anything happens I'll tell you okay." Straight away?" He asked concerned "Straight away." I reassured him. With that the train stopped and I kissed him goodbye and went to find my family.

Fred's P.O.V

It's been three weeks, half the holidays, and I haven't heard anything from Arabella and I'm really worried. I told my parents and other brothers about my relationship with her. At first they didn't like the idea of me dating a Malfoy, but after my brothers, sister, Harry Hermione and I told them what she's like they welcomed her. "You okay Freddie?" George asked me. "I'm worried about her Georgie. I haven't had a letter from her all summer so far and I feel like somethings wrong." I vented to George.

Before George could speak I heard a scream coming from down stairs. We both ran down stairs, only to be welcomed by a scene that broke my heart. My girlfriend was lying weakly in the arms of my mum and sister crying. She was covered in cuts and bruises. Hermione ran past me to Arabella to help the girls stop the blood gushing from and deep cut on her right forearm. I was frozen in place. I couldn't move. I felt numb all over, who would did this to her? Why would someone do this to her? George broke me out of my thoughts by shaking me. Arabella had now stopped crying and was sat with Ginny holing her.

I walked over to her and hugged her being careful not to hurt her. "What happened Bella?" Harry asked softly. She gulped then said, "They kept me locked in my room, only giving me bread and water when they remembered and twice everyday my father would come in my room and beat me. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to get away. He forgot to lock the door today so I made a run for it I grabbed my wand then went to the fireplace and used the floo network, this was the first place I thought of. I hope you don't mind me coming here." "No dear, we don't mind, we're glad you came here." My mother told her, she smiled. "If you don't mind me asking, why did they do this to you?" Hermione asked carefully. "They did it because I'm a disgrace to the Malfoy name, for not being a Slytherin, for pulling pranks on Draco and for going against their wishes and dating who I like." She explained in a whisper.

It's my fault, she was abused because of me, It's my fault.