First Day At Work

--Krystal's POV--

I couldn't deny it, I was nervous. After all, it's my first day of work at Ravencroft and apparantly because of my "outstanding skills", they had let me become the psychiatrist of Harry Osborn, who they described as one of the most dangerous and mentally unstable criminals. He had been there for a few months but his previous psychiatrist just retired last week, so I guess I'm lucky to get the job. I really needed this to support my family and pay for my ballet classes. 

I took a deep breath when I finally reached the cell that had the name "Harold Osborn" on it. When I was about to enter, a man wearing a large hat exited the cell and pushed past me. He sure had strange visitors... 

I walked in to the small and dingy room to see a boy around my age sitting on his chair, facing the small mirror. I couldn't help but feel that there was something dark and sinister about his eyes. Our eyes met in the mirror when I took a step closer. 

"Mr Osborn, my name is Krystal Park and I will be your psychiatrist from now on." I smiled and bowed a little, trying to act as normally as possible.

--Harry's POV--

My heart nearly skipped a bit when I saw her reflection in the mirror. I had never seen a girl as beautiful. She was so beautiful that it seemed so unreal. Her voice sounded so soft and soothing as well. Am I infatuated wiith her? It felt good though, to have my mind off everything for once, to feel like a normal 20-year-old guy, being infatuated with a girl. I pulled out the chair next to me.

"You can sit here."

She smiled and sat down, before taking out all her papers and starting to ask me questions, similar to questions that my first psychiatrist asked me when she first met me. Questions like my medical history , and my criminal records. Our relationship was strictly professional and doctor-patient, which left me rather disappointed. I was hoping to strike a small conversation with her when she was done interogating me but the bell rang and she just gathered up her papers, smiled and said goodbye and left. 

I sighed as my mind drifted back to the real work that had to be done. Getting this Sytsevich guy out of prison. 

--Krystal's POV--

Finally. First session down. That wasn't as bad as I thought... He seemed rather nice and normal. My phone started ringing and I answered the call. It was from my best friend, Mary Jane Watson. Today was her first day of work too, as she had just started working at Silvermoon Cafe where I had a part-time job as well. 

"Hey what's up MJ?"

Picture: Son Na-eun as Krystal Park