Legacy?

Note: sorry this is short just testing the waters, i'm not sure how long i'm going to make this yet. My first fanfiction so let me know what you think.

 Becas pov:

Shit it's the night of the aca-initiation party and I'm late, Chloe just texted me that we have a new Bella which is weird because of the fact that we weren't supposed to take anyone new due to FatAmy's vagina taking national television by storm. I rush into the party and greet Jesse with a quick kiss and share a small conversation. I get my drink and finally start to relax when a tall girl approaches me and begins talking very quickly saying some weird shit, damn she's really cute hmm, oh shit she's talking about sisterhood this is the new Bella, legacy? Whatever.

" Oh you're the new Bella Chloe told me about! I didn't even know that legacies were a thing!"

I shout over the music and shrug my shoulders, she nods and gives a sweet smile. The night goes on and Chloe and I do our typical teasing the Bella's by grinding and dancing together but we both know that we're better as just friends plus I'm with Jesse. When we head back to the Bella house I try to get started on our sets/arrangements but I just can't focus, I don't know why but I just can't get her cute little smile out of my head, I wasn't listening when she gave me her name, but wow why, what I am I even thinking I need to get these arrangements done, get your shit together Beca geez.