12 || Goddamit.

"UH, IMMA FALL IN LOVE BABY, YOU CAN  FINNA CATCH ME. GIVE YOU ALL OF THIS BABY, CALL ME PRETTY AND NASTY.."

☆☆☆

J

onghyun gazed at the eerie yet majestic olden timed building that towered over them. It wasn't that tall but the aura it gave just seemed to loom over you.

"Can we go, I'm getting shivers just standing here." The eldest complained , hugging his coat closer to his body.

Yoongi nodded."We can't just waltz in though, we have to find another way in."

Jonghyun noticed Jimin shivering as his coat did nothing to protect him from the cold winds.

"Wait here." He said to the youngest, walking back to the SUV to pick up a scarf he knew Yoongi had.

"It's not much, but it'll keep you warm." The blonde muttered, handing the scarf over to him. He hadn't talked to Jimin that much so he wasn't used to actually doing something for him.

Sure he did hop along with the ride to save Jimin but that's because he realized how much Yoongi truly cared for him, how much he loved him. Yoongi had been in the downward spiral of darkness before, losing Jimin would bring him back and that's the last thing he wanted for his doengsang.

Jimin smiled brightly, thanking him before taking the scarf and wrapping it tightly around his neck.

Jonghyun chuckled at his cuteness as he snuggled up into the scarf . He could see why Yoongi had fallen for him.

Yoongi lead them to a window that had no glass and boosted each of them over.

Jonghyun landed with a soft thump first, looking around for any sign of the Hyunjin dude or the girls.

"All clear." He whispered only to be almost flattened by a falling Jimin.

"Woah!" Jonghyub said, almost yelling in surprise.

"Sorry!" Jimin whispered brushing the older boy off. Jonghyun shook his head, and lead the youngest away from the window so Yoongi could get through without flattening either of them.

"We have to stick together okay?" Yoongi muttered, pulling out a flashlight from somewhere.

Jimin nodded and immediately stuck to Yoongi, his tiny hands clutching at Yoongi's large ones.

Jonghyun inwardly cooed at the sight. They were just so fucking cute together! Not the time Jonghyun, the girls are being held by a psychopathic boy obsessed teen and it's definitely not the time to be shipping an OTP at the moment. He thought to himself, following behind the couple.

"Jonghyun! Come on!" Yoongi whispered, pulling the oldest close too.

They walked through the hallways of the old building, the smell of rust, dirt and dust overwhelming their heightened senses.

They looked through every room when they found Hyunjin, sleeping on a broken desk, his eyes closed, his breathing slow. Yoongi growled and pushed both Jimin and Jonghyun out.