1 - whatever we had before, is dead

"What do you want, Jennie?" Lisa hissed at the older girl who stood in front of her, blocking her from walking down the hall.

Lisa was going god knows where and she looked eager to get there. But Jennie had stopped her in her path, resulting in a pissed Lisa and a curious Jennie.

"I just want to know if you're okay." Jennie said.

Lisa laughed, "Is this a joke? Did you and your boyfriend break up and you need someone to talk to?"

"Lisa I'm trying to be nice to you. I'm trying to care just like.. just like before." Jennie said.

"Get out of my way." Lisa mumbled upon hearing those last words, that did in fact hurt. She tried pushing Jennie out of her way.

"Lisa please-" Jennie started again.

"What ever we had before is dead." Lisa coldly said, "You killed it."

Jennie stood there frozen. Lisa just pushed her out of her way and headed down the hall, out the door, and to her destination.

Jennie was in shock, because Lisa was never the violent type. Lisa always kept her temper. She was always gentle, she cared about those around her and Jennie was scared. She was scared that their friendship wasn't the only thing she managed to destroy. But that the girl she knew, broke apart with it.

-

A/N

chapter one yay!

My first girlxgirl fic and I'm nervous lol. But
short first chapter, I know, I'll try to make the rest longer. But what do you think happened between them? I'll reveal more soon.

Hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading <3

- jiminsxtitania