3 - four kids

Lisa made her way through the front entrance of the school.

She walked past groups of people, making her way towards her destination which was with her friends Namjoon and Jimin.

After a couple of steps she could finally see just Namjoon on his phone out of the corner of her eye until someone got in the way.

Jennie stood there, she was about to say something until Lisa cut her off, not even looking her in the eye.

"Out of my way." She mumbled trying to walk around Jennie.

"Lisa, please I wanna talk to you." Jennie said.

"There's nothing to talk about." Lisa replied.

"There's everything to talk about!" Jennie exclaimed.

"No there's not. You made that pretty clear when getting your neck marked was more important then anything else. Your point was made a long time ago. Now get the fuck out of my way before I have to make you." Lisa said.

But the truth was, she wouldn't have made her move. She may be a cold hearted bitch to Jennie, but she would never lay a hand on her.

Jennie just hung her head down in disappointment, she just wanted her friend back.

Lisa looked at her, feeling kind of bad but then reminding herself not to. She just walked around her and made her way towards Namjoon who watched from a distance.

Lisa kept walking down the hall and Namjoon followed.

"9 months." Lisa said to Namjoon who walked right beside her, "it's been 9 months since she's even looked at me. Now all of a sudden she wants to be my friend again."

Namjoon didn't know what to say so he just nodded.

"Pathetic." Lisa mumbled.

"You're over it right?" Namjoon asked.

"Of course." Lisa said.

Riiiinnng

"I'll see you later yeah?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah." Lisa confirmed.

"See ya." Namjoon said.

"Wouldn't wanna be ya.." Lisa mumbled.

"See ya. Wouldn't wanna be ya." Was something Lisa and Namjoon have been doing since 2nd grade up to now, their junior year.

-

"Did you know Lucas and Taylor kissed yesterday?"

"Really? Oh my gosh."

"I heard it was behind the school, like where the bleachers are."

"You're kidding, him and her, together?"

Some girls were rambling about whatever they heard going on around the school. Unfortunately they sat in front of Lisa.

Lisa took a deep breath, obviously annoyed.

"They don't ever shut up." The girl that sat next to Lisa, Moonbyul said.

"You're tellin' me." Lisa mumbled.

"Shit." Moonbyul hissed as her pencil dropped a couple feet from her in Lisa's direction.

"I got it." Lisa mumbled.

She got up and walked over to the pencil, picking it up and while making her way to her desk she saw a pair of brown eyes staring at her, Jennie's eyes.

Jennie quickly turned away and Lisa just scoffed, Why was she staring at me?, Lisa thought to herself. She sat down at her desk and handed the pencil back to Moonbyul.