Random thoughts

I woke up and Eddie had arm wriggled around my waist. I started to play with his hair. His breath started to quicken and I laughed. "Eddie, I know you are awake!" I said. "Was it that obvious? " he said in his morning husky tone. "Yea." I smiled. I got up and got ready in the bathroom. I changed into a basic bitch outfit.

 I changed into a basic bitch outfit

I left the bathroom and went downstairs and sat on the couch

I left the bathroom and went downstairs and sat on the couch. I heard the door unlocking and I saw eddies mom. Shit. I ran back upstairs. "Eddie your mom is here!" I said. " WHAT!?" He said in panic. " I need to hide..." I slid under his bed and I heard footsteps. "Hey Eddie sweetie. Did you take your medicine for the whole time I was mysteriously missing?" They both look at the 'camera' and continue their talk. (Jk) "Yea mom." He said. "Ok sweetie, I'm going to my room to have a nap. You can go out with your friends." She left and I got out from under the bed. "That was close." I said. He opened the window. "Ladies first." He said. I jumped out of the window and landed on my feet. He jumped, and landed on his feet, but lost balance and fell over. "Woah there bud" I said. I helped him up and we laughed. "Let's go get everyone.

I know I was a little late on this, cause you all know that I was busy with my broken foot. While you wait for the next chapter, Check out the other books I have made.