Becoming Friends With Them

Next day

            Y/N POV

     I woke up and got dressed.

 I left and I rode my bike to school

*time skip after beating up harry *

"Hey after school we are going swimming, would you like to join?" Eddie said they all nodded their head. "Sure, I just don't have a swim suit." The boys blushed and looked down or scratched their necks. "Neither do we, we swim in our under wear." Bev said. "Oh, ok. See you guys later!"

     *after school at bevs house*
We took our clothes off and we got shades, a radio, and two towels.
We rode our bikes to the quarry and hid and listened to them "—what if they are a no show?" Eddie said. We ran past them and yelled "SISSIES!" We landed in the water.

    *after the swim, drying off*
Me and Bev were sun bathing and Bev whispered "count to three and then turn over on your stomach"

1
2
3
Me and Bev rolled over and looked at the boys and they were staring at us, but then pretended they were doing something.

I sat up, looking around but I saw in the water, a lot of people drowned. Kids, babies, and adults scattered in the water. One was dressed as a clown but was treading on water. I gasped and I started to hiperventalate. (Can't spell for the life of me) they all stopped their conversation and came up to me. W-what's wrong." Bill said. I pointed to the water and Richie said "shit, that is penny wise."  Suddenly, the clowns arm stretched up and grabbed my leg. I screamed. All of them grabbed me . The clown let go and we collapsed on each other and I was crying. Everyone giving me a hug "soon, you all will float too." We all were in a group hug. "Sleepover at my place? We need to talk about this and do something about it." Eddie said. We all agreed and we all left and me and Bev went to our houses and we packed our clothes and we went to eddies to see all of the boys there.
        "Ok, inside, meeting, pronto." Richie said.
Things are going to get intense.

         Word count:374
Omg guys I am sooo upset. I was at the end of This chapter and I pressed undo😱😱😱😱 so I hope you enjoyed I will make two more chapters tomorrow.