The Reconstruction

It had been exactly one month since the accident. But this word doesn't really apply to what happened that day. Can a suicide be recognized as an accident? Maybe we could consider it as a failure rather than an accident. Did he think his life was a total failure to achive such extremes? No one had the answer. He didn't left a letter, as everyone does, to explain his act. He didn't even look depressive. How could his relatives have guessed what he was about to do?

Before all this vicious circle started - and by vicious circle I mean the series of events that happened the weeks preceeding the Act - Caleb Fields was an extrovert guy. He would be the kind of boy that made you feel important, or at least visible. He was not the typical cliche of the football player, nor the geek of his promotion. He was in between, "normal" as our society would define him.

I - as the narrator but also as someone who knew the protagonists of this story - used to see him as the perfect representative of the ideal male students. But this vision might be a little subjective, I must admit. Stacy Pearson would have the same opinion as me, since she ended up falling in love with him and dated him for several months before... Well you got it now. Everything was fine. Until....