Chapter Five

Matt comes back over and sits down next to me. I smile like i didn't hear anything. He smiles back but i know he's still thinking about what Carder said. His friends whisper a little more then come back over. They sit down around the table.

"Why did you ask us to come Matt?" Nash says.

"We are going to show Tori a good time with the Magcon Boys." He says. I turn into Magcon Fan Girl mode not Matt Espinosa Is My Boyfriend girl mode.

"OMG! Are you serious? That would be awesome! What are guys doing?  lets go!" I say and they all smile. Then they get up. Taylor bends down and i climb on his back.

"Wow you are really light." He says. I smile. We go to the ice cream shop and i get chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Cameron smiles knowing he got me into it. Taylor asks

"What's with the tension between you and Cameron?"

"He cheated on me with a red head named Bernice." I say.  Taylor drops the subject and eats his ice cream. When we are all done Nash offers to give me a piggy back ride. Of course i say yes. Who can say no to a piggy back ride? I climd on. He's taller than Taylor so I see more.

"Wow Taylor was right you are really light." He says. I smile and whisper

"Yeah you can thank Cam for that." But he didn't hear me. Guess that's a good thing. Matt tells to close my eyes and trust him. I close my eyes and think to myself I love this perfect person and he loves me. Not fake love that Cameron gave me.   I remember the song i used to listen to after Cameron and i broke up.  " Since you've been gone." by Kelly Clarkson. Now i officially hate that song.

"You can open your eyes." Matt says. I open them to see us in front of Forever 21. I run in and go straight to the skinny jeans. I grab a hot pink pair and a patterned pair. Flower pattern. Yay! Then i go to shirts and get a crop top that says "Good Girls Wear Black." I also get a scarf and a pair of studded ankle boots. Then buy all of it. We go to H&M next. I get a pair of skinny high rise jeans, lace boy shorts, overall shorts, sleeveless denim shirt, a shirt that says "TOO SASSY FOR YOU",  and the last thing i get is a pair of blue keds. Matt buys it for me. I tell him that i have my own money but he insisted. The next person to give me a piggy back ride is Carder. I feel kind of weird around him knowing about his convo with Matt. But he doesn't act like anything happened between them.  So i act like nothings wrong. We stay at the mall for about an hour longer then Matt takes me to his house. The radio is on but there is no jamming involved. The song playing is "She looks so perfect" by 5 Seconds of Summer. I smile and sing along. Matt starts to sing with me. We pull up to his house and Matt shuts off the car. I climb out of the car and follow Matt inside and up to his room. When we get there i lay down on his bed and he follows me. I turn over and say

"Baby? Is something wrong ever since you and Carder talked you have been acting weird."

He shakes his head and takes a deep breath.

"Carder asked me if we have had sex and i told him no. But i have thought about asking you to be my first time." He says. I think for a minute then say

"Matt you know i love you so yes i would like that. I really would." I smile and he hugs me tightly. I cuddle against him and kiss his neck.

"When are we going to do this?" I ask.

"Now if you want." He replies. I nodd and move in to kiss him. He tangles his hands in my hair and kisses me back. I grab the hem of his shirt and pull away to get it off. He helps and gets mine off too. I lean back down and kiss him harder. He rolls so  he's on top. He pulls away from my mouth and trails kisses down my jaw and on my neck. I gasp and reach for his pants. I unbutton them and pull them off. He unbuttons my jeans and i lift up off the bed to pull off my jeans. Matt looks down at me and takes off my bra. I take a deep breath and pull off my panties Matt takes off his boxers and grabs a condom from his night stand. I close my eyes and tell myself this is what teens in love do and that i am ready for it.

 "Are you scared?" He asks.

Scared no. Terrified yes.

"Don't be i love you and i won't hurt you." I nodd and close my eyes again. I feel him enter and it hurts but i am oblivious to it. I wrap my arms around him and feel his muscles bunch under my palms. I nibble on his ear. He must have liked that because he drives into me harder. I moan into his neck. I pull away from his neck and kiss him. We kiss as he drives into me. I moan againist his mouth.

*FLASH FORWARD*

When we are done we lay next to each other. Matt kisses my forehead and strokes my bare sholder. I lean up on an elbow and trace my thumb on his lip.

"Did it hurt?" He asks.

"Yeah, but i ignored it. I t was great though." I say smiling. He smiles back and i say

"You can tell Carder you have now."

"Are you sure?  that's kind of weird."

"Tell him." I say and stand up. I feel pain in places i didn't know i had. I go to my clothes and throw them on. I pick up my phone and call Katelyn.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's me. Did your mom say it was okay for you to stay the night?" I ask.

"Yeah, what time are you coming ot get me?" She asks.

" I don't know. How about I call you when i leave Matt's house?" I say.

"Sure thing talk to you later. ttylxox."

"Ttylxox." I say and hang.

"Are you hungry Tori?" Matt says coming up behind me and wraping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah and when are we leaving your house?" I ask.

"Around six. Why?" He says going down the stairs.

"We need to go by Kizzy's house and get her." I say following him.

"Why do we need to get her again?" He asks turning away to make us something to eat.

"She's staying the night at my house." I say turning on the TV. Matt doesn't say anything untill our food is done.

"Okay let her know we will be there in twenty-five minutes."  I nodd and eat my food and then call Kizzy.

"Tori?" She asks.

"Yep uh we will be there in fifthteen minutes okay? So be packed."

"Okay." She says and hangs up. I want tll Matt is done eating. Then when he is done we start to make out. He pulls away and says

"It's time to go get Kizzy."  I get up and we walk to the car and drive our way to Katelyn's house.