Unexpected

Chapter 9: Unexpected

<Justin's P.O.V>

"Kylie think fast!" I said throwing the volleyball at her. She hit the ball fast enough not to hit her. She gave me a deadly glare. I winked at her and ran to get the volleyball.

"Justin!" Stas yelled my name. She was inside the beach house and I walked over to her.

"What?" I sat next to her on the steps.

"What was that wink all about?" She smirked and smiled. I looked at her in confusion. "I'm not stupid. I know how you two look at each other when you guys are around each other. She seems happier and she enjoys herself when she's around you."

I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked down smiling. She nudged me. "I guess we just like being around each other."

"Really? I know you like Kylie Justin . By the way you look at her it's obvious. The way she looks at you it obvious she has something for you."

"She has a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend. We can't have feeling for each other. We are just really close friends." I looked over at Kylie as she was laughing and smiling.

"You aren't fooling me Justin." She said standing up. "Now come on I'll show you what I'm talking about." She chuckles and walked to Kylie . I followed her and tried not to make eye contact with her. "Kylie..." Stas called her over and looked back at me. Kylie walked over to us.

"Yeah what's up?" She said standing next to Stas. She looked at me and I looked back. We made eye contact then she looked away. Stas stood there watching.

"You and Justin should get popstickles for us."

"Yeah. Come on." Kylie grabbed my arm and pulled me along with her. I looked back at Stas and she winked at me. I walked side by side with Kylie to the beach house.

"What's your favorite flavor?" She asked walking to the freezer. I couldn't help but look at her perfect body in that bikini.

"Umm... Orange..." I said looking away as soon as she turned around. She gave me the popstickle. She sat on the counter top and sucked on her popstickle. I thought about what Stas told me.

Could Kylie have a thing for me? I turned around to look at her. There is only one way to find out. "Can I try something on you?"

"Sure." She put her popstickle in a cup. I put my popstickle in the cup with hers. I went in between her legs. "What are you doing ?" She looked down at me.

"Shh. Just go along with it." I got closer to her to her lips and grabbed her waist and kissed her. I was expecting for her to pull back but she didn't. She wrapped her arms my neck and kissed back. I pulled her closer to me and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

She pulled back and looked at me. "What was that for?"

"I just wanted to know something and now I know." I smiled.

"What did you want to know?" She unwrapped her legs and arms from my body.

"If you felt the same way. Now I know you do." She looked at me then smiled. She hopped off the counter and got the rest of the popstickles.

"We should go now." She walked towards the door that leads to the beach.

"You aren't mad right?" I walked beside her.

"Can we just talk about this later?" She walked towards Stas to give her the popstickles.

"What took you guys so long?" Stas looked over at me then at Kylie. Kylie and I looked at each other.

"We should start setting the fire." Kylie walked off to get the wood and placed it on the sand. I helped set the fire.

"I'm sorry." I whispered in Kylie's ear, making sure no one was around us.

"Don't be." She sat on the sand and put a blanket over her. "I also kissed back so that meant I liked it."

I sat next to her. "So that means I can do this again?" I kissed her again and she kisses back.

She pulled away and nodded. Stas was coming so we had to try to act like nothing happened. Kylie got closer to me and placed the blanket over us. "We still need to talk about this." She whispered in my ear. I looked at her and nodded.

I guess Stas was right after all. We have something for each other. The problem is now that we have to deal with Katie and Ross.