Neighbors With Delinquents

~~~ Diana's POV ~~~

"What? REMATCH! REMATCH!" Beau yelled.

"Sorry Beau, you have to do it. Just choose one." I smirked.

Beau stood up and grabbed the nearest twin to him, which was Jai.

"I'll time." Luke declared, focusing on his watch.

I took out my phone and unlocked it. I tapped the camera icon, switched it onto video mode, and started filming.

Jai groaned wildly.

"Shut up, bitch. You should be happy. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity." Beau growled.

"Do I look happy?" Jai snapped back.

"Now, now, girls. Let's not start a fight. Let's just get to business." Luke said, which made me laugh a bit.

Jai and Beau glared at us before they leaned in. Moments passed slowly. And soon, their lips touched. And they started to kiss awkwardly.

But suddenly, I felt a weird sensation tingling inside me.

I tried to ignore it but failed miserably.

Am I jealous?

What?

I snapped my attention back to what's happening. Luke and I tried not to burst into hysterics. This was the first time I ever saw boys kiss each other. I was still filming with my phone and nobody noticed thankfully.

"Time's up!" Luke announced.

Beau and Jai sprang apart and Beau ran out of the room, making disturbing noises.

I quickly stopped the recording and shoved my phone in my back pocket.

This will be good for blackmailing anytime soon. I thought.

Jai sighed in relief that the event finished and flopped on the couch in an ungraceful matter.

Luke and I finally burst into laughter. Jai scowled at us. After long minutes of laughter, I clutched my side and stopped laughing, trying to catch my breath.

"That was a very regretful turn of events." Jai muttered.

"Not for us." Luke smirked evilly.

"Didn't you tell me you were going to show the videos?" Jai asked, changing the subject.

"Uh yeah, wait. I'll go grab my laptop." Luke informed. He stood up and dissappeared into a corner.

"So you guys live here by yourselves?" I asked.

"No, we live with our mom and we have a dog. Her name's Lala. I don't know where the both of them are right now though." He shrugged.

"Oh, okay." I smiled.

I took out my phone and looked at the time. 5:54 PM, It read. My eyes widened and I quickly sprang up on my feet from the couch.

"Something wrong?" Jai asked concernly, standing up too.

"Oh no. I gotta go Jai. Sorry. I'll see you soon." I said.

His face fell and he looked at his feet. "Oh well, um..." He paused. "What about your cut?" He asked, pointing to the huge cut on my knee, the bleeding stopped but there were a trail of dried blood. It looked disgusting.

"Nah, it's fine. I'll take care of it. I just live next door." I shrugged, walking out of the room and to the front door with Jai not far behind me.

We finally reached the door and Jai opened it for me. I faced him and smiled. He held out his arms, waiting for a hug. I chuckled at accepted his arms. I buried my head in the crook of his neck.