Three Times In One Day

~~~ Diana's POV ~~~

After a long forty-five minute drive, we finally arrived at the house. Emerald showed me all the Janoskians' videos and I have to admit, they were pretty hilarious.

The cab driver took our luggage out of the trunk and I paid him. I watched as the cab drove off quickly.

"Woah. Your dad bought that?!" Emerald asked shockingly as we stood in front of the huge two-story house.

The house was painted blue on the outside and had a porch. The front lawn was covered in multiple flowers. There was a cement path leading to the porch.

I lead the way with my bestfriend trailing behind me.

I stopped at the front door, and took out my key. I inserted it and twisted the lock, which made the door pop open.

I snuck a head inside to take a peek. I felt a shove on my back and I was now standing on the marble cement floor gaping at how lovely the interior was.

"Wow, you're dad is amazing." My bestfriend gasped, entering the house while pulling her luggage.

We setteled our luggage beside the door before closing it.

The halls were painted cream, I lead the way into a door which lead to the living room. The room had a HUGE flat screen TV with a nice leather sofa set. It had a nice, glass coffee table in the center and a white fluffy carpet underneath it. It had a full glass wall, which let us see the backyard. We ventured off to the next room, which was the kitchen. It had red and black walls, with cupboards hanging on them, a stove, an oven, and a white marble counter in the middle. There were two glass doors that lead to the backyard. I went outside when suddenly, something hit my head.

"Shit." I murmured, picking up the object that hit my head.

It was a football (not the American type). It must've came from the neighbors.

I threw the ball back to the other side of the fence.

"Thank you!" A familiar male voice said.

"No problem!" I shouted back before running back into the kitchen where I saw Emmy munching on some crisps.

"Hungry?" She asked me, handing out some crisps in her hands.

"No thanks. I'm gonna change." I said, referring to my winter clothing since it was winter in London. "Thanks for the offer anyway." I said politely, before exiting the kitchen and came back to the hallway entrance. I carried my luggage up the spiral staircase and looked at each rooms.

There were three rooms. Each one had a king size bed. But only two had TVs. I chose one of the two that had TVs, the wall was covered in a light purple with a carpeted floor. It had a small closet and an en-suite. The en-suite was also connected to the other room that had a TV.

I dragged my luggage and carry-on across the room and dropped it on the floor in front of my closet.

~~~~~

I finished unpacking my stuff and finally changed into peach denim shorts and a white shirt that had multiple quotes on it. I added a black and purple varsity jacket to go with, only buttoning up the top button like I always do. I tied my hair into pigtails before putting on a black snapback. I went into the en-suite and applied some mascara and lip balm.

After, I returned to my room and grabbed my wallet, iPhone and my penny board I got from my dad when he visited here about two months ago. I jotted down the spiral staircase and entered the living room to find Emerald all dressed up and watching TV while sitting on the couch.