Jai's Girlfriend Is Luke?

~~~ Diana's POV ~~~

I unlocked the door and entered. I set my penny board on the ground by the front door.

I took off my beats and set them around my neck. I entered the kitchen and dropped the groceries on the counter. I could hear the faint sounds of the television coming from the living room.

"Hey." I greeted my bestfriend as I sat down beside her.

"Hey? Hey? HEY? Where have you been Diana Anne Burrows?! Who takes FOUR hours to get groceries?" Emerald yelled at me with her natural American accent. She had an American accent because she moved to America for a year when we were twelve and I was stuck with my boring English accent.

"Sheesh, lady. I got hungry and went to McDonald's. And don't call me Diana" I replied, scowling at my name. I actually don't know why I don't like the name. I just don't So people call me Dee or Ana (note that her name is pronounced Dye-ah-na).

"Oh. Well in that case, okay." She smiled and turned her attention back to the TV.

"What are we watching?" I asked.

"Barney." She answered.

I looked at her with raised eyebrows and a smirk playing on my lips. She noticed my look and scowled.

"What? I couldn't find anything good!" She protested.

"So instead, you watched Barney?" I asked.

She nodded slowly.

"You know you could've gone to Netflix on your laptop or something." I rolled my eyes playfully.

She followed my actions and muttered a 'whatever'.

"C'mon, I'm getting hungry," I moaned, pulling her up from the couch and into the kitchen.

"I thought you said you ate?" She asked curiously.

"Uh, I..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say. I can't tell her I 'bumped into' the Janoskians three times today because she'll freak.

"Yeah, but I'm always hungry." I stated simply as Emerald and I unpacked the groceries and sorted them out in the pantry and the fridge.

"Good point." She laughed.

Relief washed over as she believed me.

After we finished storing the food, Emmy and I went to our rooms.

"When's the concert again, Dee?" Emerald asked me.

"In two days." I answered.

"Ok well, I'm gonna go take a nap. See ya later, bitch." She smiled and walked into her room.

"Don't blame me if you can't sleep later, you twat." I chuckled at her and entered my room. I placed my beats on my bedside table and took off my varsity jacket and dropped in on the ground.

I swear, I bet in less than two days my room will be a mess.

I remembered my phone was still in there so I grabbed it, checking if it had broke or something.

No damage.

Phew.

I pressed the home button and the screen lit up.

What the?

My wallpaper wasn't the same as mine.

It was of the Brooks brothers.

Luckily, the phone doesn't have a password so I unlocked it.

The screen immediately showed a conversation in texts.