Moving?

Shiro's P.O.V****

I sigh as I look around my office. Same old, same old. The boring blank office. I just need the money for my kids and I, then I can leave this horrid job and get one that pays more! After a few hours of working the speaker went off, that was just there to give us announcements. " Takashi Shiro please come the the managers office, I repeat, Takashi Shiro please come to the managers office!" Great just great. I got out of my chair and walked to the bosses office. " M-Ma'am, you wanted to see me?" I said clearly scared, whenever someone gets called here they get fired. Please not me! " Takashi! Come inside!" She yelled through the other side of the door. I opened the door and took a seat. " You wanted t-to see me m- ma'am?" " Yes, yes I did. The board says that they had noticed you started working here for a few years. They wanna give you a better job, catch is you have to move to a city named Altea. Will you be provided with a house for your child and you." She said looking through some papers.

My jaw dropped and I grabbed her hand and shook it. " THANK YOU MA'AM I PROMISE I'LL MAKE THIS COMPANY PROUD!" She looked back down at the papers and frowned still shaking my hand and then pulled away. " Takashi.. You won't work for this company.. You'll work for a company called Voltron." She said and then said, " Now get out, I have things to look at." With that I ran out and ran back to everyone and yelled, " SEE YA LOSERS I'M LEAVING!!" Then ran to my car and drove home.

I started packing quickly so we could leave soon as possible. Once I was done all I had left was a king sized bed so we could all sleep in, time to get the kids! I walked over to the babysitters house. Once I got there the door immediately open and out ran three kids one was crawling towards me too. " DADDY! DADDY! DADDYS HERE!" " DADDY TODAY I DID-" " DADDY TODAY I GOT A-" " Mmh! Mmh! Mmh!" They pulled at my pants and shirt. " Hey Guys!" I said as I scooped them all up in my arms and kissed their heads. " Well hope you guys get home safe!" The babysitter said and gave me their bags and said bye then walked away.

We walked home. Once we got inside it went quite. " Daddy, where are cur twoys???" Lance said. This is going to be horrible.... " Uhh, well tomorrow we are going to move to a new house and-" " WAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! I DONT WANT TO MOVE!" Hunk cried out and hugged Lance. " I-It's ok though! You'll have so much fri-" " DONT LEAVE ME WITH LEG BOY!" " SHUT IT PURPLE EYES!" " FIGHT ME LEG BOY!" Keith and Lance started to fight like usual, this is going to be great. Pidge was trying to walk but she kept falling.
Hunk was eating the cookies I packed him for when he goes to the babysitters.
Lance and Keith... they are calling each other names... again..

" Hey! Lance! Keith! Don't be mean to each other! Pidge keep trying! Hunk... keep eating!" They all looked at me and blinked, this meant that they were tired. Whenever they were tried they come up to me and blink twice. I have no clue why but they did... " Um, well ok..." they all ran to my bedroom, since that's where they sleep most of the time, I followed them. I made them all lay down and hummed a little song they liked.

( A/n: Yes that is Lance singing so ya better know that I died when I heard him singing)

They all fell asleep. I laid down and closed my eyes hoping tomorrow would be a bit better.

" Good night guys.." I said and soon fell asleep.