Delusions

Taehyung's POV
I awoke to a buzz.

Delusional Bitch
I'm on the way

I heard a constant ringing door bell. My hair was a mess, but I couldn't care about anything anymore.

I opened the door to be welcomed to a punch in the face from a angry Namjoon. I groaned as I held my face and fell backwards slightly, feeling a bruise develop on my cheek. Namjoon slammed the door in anger.

"You piece of shit! Jungkook is crying because of your stupid ass. Do you know how worried Jin is of Jungkook because of your fucking dumb cheating ass!?" Namjoon said grabbing my collar with one hand to throw another punch at me with his other.

That's when I started bursting into tears. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

Namjoon lowered me as a worried look took over his face.

"Oh my god, Tae. What the fuck is going on with you?," Namjoon said hugging me as his fatherly instincts kicked in.

"Please go, he'll be here any minute," I said trying to hold in the tears.

"Who?" Namjoon asked as he helped me to my feet.

"It doesn't matter, just go," Taehyung said raising his voice as the doorbell rang once more.

The door opened to reveal Jimin in a sky blue dress shirt and jeans. His blonde hair was combed in a neat fashion.

"Hey baby! It's time to go," the dyed blonde haired man said walking towards me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I flinched feeling uncomfortable as this stranger touched me.

"Taehyung, you know this guy?" Namjoon asked, confused.

"Of course he does. Right Taehyungie?" Jimin said squeezing my waist.

I cringed at the nickname. It didn't sound right coming out from Jimin's mouth. It only sounded right from Kookie. However, I nodded knowing it would protect Jungkook. I looked down at the floor, not wanting to look Namjoon in the eyes.

"I can't believe you, Taehyung," Namjoon said shoving passed them and walking away.

Jimin placed a finger under my chin, forcing me to face him. He rubbed his thumb on my new bruise. I hissed, grabbing his hand, trying to pull it away.

"You know I can kill him, the boy that hit you," Jimin said.

My eyes widened, shocked that he would do something like that.

"Don't touch him," I stated pulling away from his grip.

"Then obey me... Let's go, you're living with me now. I have everything you need at my house, so don't bother packing," Jimin said gripping my wrist in a bruising grip.

He forced me outside then into his limo and finally let go of my wrists. I rubbed my wrist, seeing purplish marks.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To get ice cream, that's what couple do anyways," Jimin said.

I leaned back trying to distract myself from Kookie.

Jungkook's POV
Jin held me as I cried. After about a hour, I finally calmed down a little bit more. Namjoon walked into the room with a weird look on his face.

"Hey, how about we get ice cream. We'll get strawberry, your favorite," Jin said reassuring me.

I nodded, I need something to distract me from Tae.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading please comment and vote. :) have a nice rest of your day!