No Escape

Jimin's POV
So my Tae really thought that he could just plan against me like that. It's time I teach him a lesson. He's going to be begging for forgiveness when I'm done with him.

I don't understand why he can't realize he is mine.

I went ahead and got into one of my personal cars, which was a plain sleek black Honda. I never bought a car that was to flashy due to my line of work.

I work in the line of drug dealing, along with occasionally selling guns to gangs on the black market. What was good about this though, is I have connections with anyone who is willing to do something illegal. This is always helpful for the situations I'm in because I will always get what I want.

I drove to one of the hideouts that I worked for. One of my workers there was also an expert on hacking and happened to a part of the EXO gang.

I walked into the hideout, ruffling my hair as I approached my midnight hair friend.

"Hey Kai, I need you to find the location for whoever is on the other side. Send it to the rest of your gang and have that person sent to my house by tomorrow," I ordered pulling out Taehyung's phone.

"No hello?" Kai said chuckling as he took the phone from my grasp.

"I'm in a hurry," I said taking a deep breath.

He plugged it into his computer with the common Apple phone cable and began typing as fast as a race car. He fumbled with his tank top as we worked.

"Alright, I got a location locked. I'll have them pass him over to your guards tonight," Kai said fumbling with his computer.

"Alright, make sure you don't kill him, like the last time I asked you to take someone. You can mess around with him, but no killing," I said in a serious tone.

"Fine, but I can't make promises," Kai said grinning at his work.

I said my goodbyes and left to go back to my precious Taehyung.

Jungkook's POV
Jin and Namjoon won't let me out of their sight since the ice cream incident. They kept telling me how lucky that my new friend that I met is nice. They keep telling me that I need to forget Taehyung.

They are afraid that I'll end up getting lost, but I need to see Taehyung. Even if it'll hurt me more.

Jungkook to Hoseok 💛
Can you drive me to my old apartment today?

Hoseok 💛
Of course. Just send me where you are.

Send location?
(Yes)  No

Hoseok 💛
I'll be there in 10.

Yoongi's POV
I paced back and forward as I thought about my plan. I had to do this fast.

That's when I heard a crash in my kitchen. I was confused, since I live alone. I took a baseball bat feeling very paranoid as I walked into my kitchen.

I let out a breath of relief, since I saw no one was there. My relief didn't last long, when I felt a cloth over my face. My screams grew muffled. The cloth smelled funny, very chemically. Everything grew dark.

Someone save me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!! Please comment and vote. So what do you think Jimin plans on doing with Yoongi?