What he knows

Taehyung's POV
Jimin left me alone with Yoongi after I agreed.
All Yoongi could say was, "I'm sorry."

I patched him up with some supplies that the guards gave me. The guards allowed him to leave after I made him promise that he would not tell anyone what was going on.

If only I could leave with him.

Jungkook's POV
I entered Hoseok's truck once more.

"Is it alright if I borrow your phone. I want to check something," I said in a rushed voice.

Hoseok nodded handing me the device. I dialed Taehyung's number from memory.

Calling 000-000-0000...

The person you are trying to call is disconnected.

I grew more worried. I handed over the wrinkled piece of paper with the address.

"P-please, drive me here," I requested with shaky hands.

"Jungkook, are you ok?" Hoseok asked, his face painted with worry.

"I am, p-please drive me there. I'm sorry if it's a little much to ask and I'm treating you like a chauffeur. I know we don't know each other well, but it's really importwant," I said blabbering the last few words.

"Alright, it's fine," Hoseok reassured as he started up the car again and drove to the apartment.

15 minutes later...

"We're here. Do you want me to come with you? Or should I stay in the car?" Hoseok asked.

I thought about it for a minute. Part of me felt didn't want to be alone, but I didn't want to drag anyone into my relationship drama.

"I'll just go by myself. Thank you so much," I said exiting the truck.

I rang the doorbell. Soon the blue hair man answered the door. I gasped as I saw the man's face. He had bruises everywhere and was bandaged up almost entirely. I think it is best that I don't ask about it though.

"Can I come in?" I asked trying to peer over his shoulder to see if Taehyung was there.

Yoongi moves to the side as I entered the house. He closed the door behind me as he offered a seat on a small beat up blue couch. I sat down hesitantly.

"So what do you want," Yoongi said plainly.

"I was wondering if you seen Taehyung. I think something might of happened to him. His phone is disconnected and he left the apartment unlocked," I said quickly.

"I haven't seen him," Yoongi stated.

"Thanks for your time. I think I might go to the police to find him. I know I shouldn't be worried, but I really am," I said as I stood up to leave the room.

As I stood up Yoongi grabbed my wrist.

"You can't go to the police," he said in a shaky voice.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why? If he's missing, he can be in trouble. Aren't you worried?" I asked in confusion shaking off his grip.

"You can't, of course I'm worried about him. There's no need to get the police involved, it'll just make things worse," Yoongi said.

He was confusing me. I grew slightly angry. Why would someone not get the police involved if they know someone is missing.

"Why shouldn't I get the police involved! Why would I trust you! You even knew that Tae and I were in a relationship, and you still chose to be with him behind my back!" I shouted revealing all of my anger that I had about everything that was going on.

I began to walk away.

"Jungkook, how do you think I ended up like this?" Yoongi said making me turn back in confusion.

As soon as Yoongi said that he covered his mouth, knowing that he said something that he shouldn't have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment!