Chapter 29 (FINAL CHAPTER)

Nessy Rose. Vanessa Rhodes. I don't know who I am.

But I'm not the airhead, rich model anymore. I've changed through everything I went through and I hoped that it would make me a better person.

I flicked through the Fabulous magazine,  skimming through the fashion blogs, saving my interview until last. And then I turned to the page I wanted and hoped that the magazine thought of my comeback as something postitive.

As I read through the whole article,  a gradual smile grew on my face until the very end which turned it into a grin.

They thought of me as a role model, someone to follow after a fall. If Haze was here....

Haze. I missed him like mad. His smile, his eyes, his kisses and something more...

Something deeper.

I knew that I couldn't lose what I had with him, which lead to every thought at night into him. Insomnia. And I realized that as he was in my life, nothing mattered or came in between. And I couldn't surrender  either because I loved him.

But I couldn't say it to him. I couldn't admit something which was almost a crime after what happened to his sister.

And Rita. The woman who gave me a second chance. The woman who I left with no explanation.

Jared. Sweet, handsome Jared who I had crushed after like a little girl. I knew that he would return to meet Finn.

Finn...it seemed so long ago since Haze and I set up Jared and Finn. Everything seemed so careless then, yet I was anxious of my face being recognized in London. But now, everyone knew who I was and I had nothing to hide.

Everything was perfect again. Back to normal. Back to the structured life I had built myself. But there was a huge gap.

I was broken hearted. And I had to fix it.

***************

"Vanessa? Vanessa, is that you, duckie?" asked Rita from the cafe. She skipped over and hugged me.

"What happened? Please tell me you're alright! "

Rita was welcoming me in open arms,  after everything that happened.

"Where's Haze? " I asked her. "I have to tell him first "

I was facing my fears.

"He's out on the back. He's been pretty quiet since you left,"

I went to the back of the cafe and opened the back lawn door. And there he was, tall and handsome.  And with a pained and angry expression he turned and faced me.

Hola people! Shortest update

(This is also going to be the longest Author Note) so far which I didn't want for my FINAL chapter. Yup!  Final chapter.  This is it. The end.

But you have the epilogue which will sum up the ending and as a special request (more like nagging ) from by bff Abi to write up to 40 chapters,  I decided to do a few (probably 5) bonus chapters after.

So comment below the top three of the following you would Iike to see as a bonus chapter:

Finn and Jared date

Rita meeting a guy

Vanessa and Daisy

Haze and Jared

Haze and Jared and Josh

Vanessa and Josh

There are a few I'm definitely doing,  which will remain a secretary until I post.

And finally...my apology. Sorry. I didn't update in a while and that was purely because

*racks brain for decent reason *

because...

well...

damn it I'm a lazy bitch and there is the World Cup...

which team guys?

EVERYONE SUPPORT SWITZERLAND!

COMMENT BELOW HOP SCHWEITZ IF YOU'RE READING!

(I have a bad feeling no one will )