[ five ] | sterling archer / cyril figgis

IMAGINE

IMAGINE... being Archer's best friend and dating Cyril; which he is 100% against.

"Well what if they have kids?" Pam suggested, mainly out of curiosity on how he would react. Whereas Cheryl just wanted to make fun of Archer and make him feel disheartened.

"Like Y/N has bad taste like that, they're just pity-dating him - like Lana!" He said, clearly getting frustrated. "Awe, come on. They'd make cute kids!" Ray added as he sat on the edge of Cheryl's desk. "It's too early for that possibility but, c'mon Archer, imagine little Y/N-babies running around!" Pam said optimistically.

"That are half-Cyril, too!" Cheryl laughed. He glared at all three of them, a margarita in his hand which was close to having it's stem snapped. "I'll worry about that bridge when I come to it."

"What's his problem?" Lana asked as she watched him walk away. "W- oh my god he heard about Y/N and Cyril, huh?" Ray nodded. "He wasn't this jealous when I started to date him." 

"Well that's because Y/N's the closest thing Archer's got to a family member who doesn't treat him like shit.

"He's probably heartbroken!" Cheryl said between wheezes. "They're like... *wheeze* a sibling to him!! Hah!!! And they're taking Cyril's twelve inches!!!!"