··💜·· Chapter 12 ··💜··

~Dippy Boi's POV~

"HOLY GE- ahem. You scared me Jill," Bill cut himself off from using the "Lord's" name in vain pretending as if he doesn't do it all the time. I rolled my eyes and chuckled a bit. Ugh stop laughing at him. I scolded myself. "Sorry Jerk i didn't mean to scare his higghhness." Jill spat with HIGH levels of sarcasm. "Can you guys stop fighting? Shes been here for 3.2 seconds and you two are already at each other's throats. Dont drag the twins or me into your little fights. Dont be petty children." Lis started scolding them. I stifled a laugh. I trust Lis. She seems like a good person. Bill looked flustered for a moment before looking down at his feet and putting his hands behind his back like a child. "Sorry Lis-Tiz..." he mumbled an apology and Mabel and I laughed. His head snapped up and he shot us a nasty look. We both quickly quieted. Jill got quiet and fixed her posture. "Hm. Good boi. Jill, thank you." Lis patted Bill's head and he looked pleased. She nodded to Jill and Jill smiled. I suddenly noticed something. Jill's hair was dyed ombre now. It was light blue at the top but towards the bottom it went to a darker blue. Like an 'Its a  boy' baby shower to the ocean at night. It was quite beautiful. "Ahem." i noticed i was staring. I looked around and everybody was looking at me. "What?" "Dipper ive asked you a question 18 times and you havent answered." Bill sounded concerned. "Oh... Sorry... I was just daydreaming," i mumbled and looked down. I looked up and saw Jill smirk and wink at me. I felt my face fluah and looked down again. "I asked, would it be okay if they made a smol cabin in the forest for them to stay in?" Bill was exasperated. "Oh um... Who is they?" Lis laughed and Bill sighed. I shot him an apologetic look before turning to Lis for an explanation. "Me, Jill, Jemma, Cadence, Brady, and Bill of course!" she said in a very happy tone. She seems to be a cheerful person. "Oh. Yea. Sure. Mabel?" "Hm? Oh. Yea i dont mind." she seemed a bit out of it as well. "Haha yay!!!" Lis squealed. I fake rubbed my ears as if i had gone deaf. Bill laughed as Lis ran over to me and Mabel and hugged us. "Thank you Mystery Twinssss!!!" she held the 's' for a good 3 seconds before letting go and backing away. "Dont call us that." me and Mabel said in unison. I looked at Mabel questioningly. "I thought you liked it?" i asked. "Only when im in a good mood." she grumbles at me. I turned my body towards her and put my hands on my hips. "Arent you always in a good mood?" i laughed at her. "Not right noww. Im sleeepppyyyyyy," she groaned and rubbed her eyes. I glanced at the clock on the stove. 1:00 o' clock. How in the hell?!?! "I guess it is pretty late. Lets go to bed soon i guess." i suggested. She smiled sleepily and hugged me. "Im going to take a shower and change Dippy. See you in a bit." she called, walking to the stairs. I laughed and turned to the 4 demons in my kitchen. "I guess we should go start building. It wont take long if we use our powers, even if they are limited in these forms." Jemma said, gesturing to her human form. I laughed at her disgust at the form. "Yea i guess you should go now." i replied. Lis pouted and groaned. "Please?" i said, begging with my eyes. "Oh fiiine." she gave in. Jill laughed "C'mon you guys lets go start." With that 3 of the demons vanished. Bill was left leaning on the counter. "Dipper i wanna sleep with you agaaiin," he moaned and pouted. "No Bill. Youre supposed to be making your house right now." i sighed, exasperated. I was sleepy and wanted to go take a shower and sleep. "Please Dip-Dop? They wont finish till like 7am and im sle-" he was cut off by a yawn. "See? Plus i need to borrow a sweatshirt and sweatpants. Its cold and i dont have anyyy," he begged. He dropped to his knees and put hia hands together in front of him. "Pleeeaaaasssseeee?" i finally gave in because I was tired of him begging. "Fine, fine. Just dont do anything like last time or i will punch you," i waved my hand as i went upstairs to my room. I dug out an old red hoodie and black sweatpants for Bill. I went downstairs and tosses them to him. "Get dressed in our room. Be quiet tho, Mabel's already asleep." i whispered and yawned. I headed back upstairs with Bill close behind. I took a shower and came out of the bathroom to a sleeping Bill. I sighed and quietly chuckled to myself. I crawled into bad and looked at Bill. He was quite cute while he was sleeping. His blonde hair was messed up and in his face. His features were calm and relaxed. He was calm and the mischievous tone he normally had had melted away. He was adorable. I blushed and mentally scolded myself for thinking those things. I sighed and turned over. Stop it Dipper. You hate him. Hes your enemy. But, if hes your enemy, why is he so adorable?

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N EEEEK LONGEST CHAPTER IN THIS BOOK SO FARRRR WHOOP WHOOP IM SO PROUD!!! What will happen next tho??? Will Dipper fall in love? Or is Bill still evil and is secretly plotting the Pines' demise? Who knows? Eeek im so excited haha. I love making this book its so fun and incredible and honestly im juat rambling so i can make it to 1000 words... So close... 994... 995...996...997...998...999.... ONE THOUSAND!!!! THATS RIGHT MOFO!!!
Okay lol im done.
Seeya laterrrr 😊😘