*💋*Chapter 17*💋*

~Pacifica's POV~

   After Mabel had told me her special news she went to go mingle with other guests. "Ive been over here too long! People are going to think its a terrible party!" She had told me. I laughed and hopped off the table. I made my way over to the concession tables and grabbed a red solo cup.

   I filled it with Dr. Pabber (lol) before grabbing  the tequila bottle and pouring some into my drink. I took a straw from the straw holder and mixed. Im legally not allowed to have any alcohol, but I'll be fine. Its a party right? "Heyyy doing some illegal shit over herrrre???" a clearly drunk voice called. I turned my head to find the source.

   I saw a drunk Bill Cipher waving his cup around in the air with Dipper trailing behind, making sure he wasnt killing anybody. Literally. I laughed and faced my whole body towards them. "Haha, yea, im drinking some tequila with my soda." I said, already slightly tipsy from the alcohol in my drink. Dipper noticed I had started to lean on the table and rolled his eyes. "Pae, am I going to have to take care of twooo drunk ones tonight?" he said smiling.

   I laughed and walked over to him. I leaned close to his face and gazed at his lips. I then looked up at his eyes as his face flushed and smiled. "Yes." i booped his nose and spun to face the dance floor. "C'mon Bill, let's go drunk dance!" I called over my shoulder. I turned back around to face them again. "Dipper?" "Yea?" "Can you get me more alcohol?" "Yea." He groaned turning to the concession table. I grabbed Bill's wrist and dragged him to the dance floor.

"Ooh, look what you made me do, look what you made me do, look what you just made me do look what you just made me doo."

~🌸~

"Dipperrrrr" I yelled over the music once again. He appeared in front of me and I giggled. "Well youreee a little fast oneee," I laughed, "can you get me moreee?" I waved my cup in front of me. He looked at me with a concerned expression and furrowed his eyebrows. "Pae, that's your 11th one. You sure you want more?" I stumbled a bit before leaning forward. I felt his breath on my face. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes. I saw his face flush once again. I smirked and spoke, "Please, and thank you." I handed the dazed brunette my cup and turned around to face Bill, who was also very drunk. "Aww, I want DipDop to be miiine thoooo," he whined and placed his hands on his hips. I laughed. "Well now you got some competition," I smiled, "Now let's dance some more."

~🌸~

I turned to face the person who had tapped my shoulder. "Ohhh Hayyyyy Mayyyyy," my words slurred a bit as I hugged her. Well, I more fell onto her, but it was meant to be a hug. "Haha, looks like somebody is wayyyy too drunk." She laughed. She pulled away and held me at arms length. She looked me up and down before rolling her eyes and smiling. "Pae, people are leaving, Bill passed out ten minutes ago, and im sure youre going to as well pretty soon. Its 4am. Lets go." She wrapped my arm around her shoulders and started leading me to the entrance/exit to the clearing. I pulled away. "Nuu Mabal dust one moore songgg" I whined and pouted.

   She looked at me before sighing and closing her eyes. "Fine. Just one more. What song?" She asked placing her hands on her hips. "Oooo I wanttt,...hmmmm........ OH!! I kissed a girl!" I exclaimed. I probably would've been bouncing on my heels had i not been so drunk. Mabel rolled her eyes once more before walking over to the DJ booth. I watched her get Soos's attention and tell him a song. He looked at me then back at Mabel and nodded. She thanked him then walked back over to me. "Ill be over there." She said, gesturing to the tables. She started to walk away but I grabbed ger wrist and turned her back around. "Nooo dance with me May, pleeeaaaase??" I begged, putting my hands together and looking at her with puppy dog eyes. She laughed before answering. "Fiiine," she said. The song started. We were dancing together. I gazed into her amazing, brown, doe eyes. They sparkled as she danced the night away with me. When the song stopped, I leaned into her. I whispered in her ear, "Mabel, you're the sexiest girl ive ever seen." she laughed and shook her head. "PaePae, youre so drunk." She pried me off of her and turned around. She squat down and called over her shoulder, "Climb on." I shrugged and got on her back. She stood up, my heels in hand, and walked towards the exit. Thats about when I passed out.