&#&@ Chapter 14 @&#&

~Im-Running-Out-Of-Nicknames-For-Dipper POV~

"Okay Dipper. Light blue and dark blue, purple and dark blue, light blue and sea green, or dark blue and dark sea green?" Mabel asked, holding up an array of multi-colored streamers. I was distracted, watching Bill and Soos play with the skeleton that told jokes. I sighed before answering Mabel. "Light blue with sea foam green. Oh and maybe some dark blue glitter so it looks sea-ish," i suggested, picking up a medium sized container of dark blue. "Oooo good ideaaa! Thanks Bro-Bro!" she called, running towards Wendy and Cadence. To ask their opinion on the colors i assume. I chuckled and turned back towards Soos and Bill; still cracking up at the talking skeleton head's jokes.

   I started towards them when i heard a voice behind me. "Hey Dipper!" i turned to see a blonde running towards me. Her hair was in a bun on top of her head with her bangs out along with two small strands of hair on either side. She had on a purple crop top sweater and ripped, washed out, jean shorts. She had a purple headband and black converse on. It took me a second to realize who the hot blonde in front of me was. "Pacifica???" i asked. When Mabel and i had came back to Gravity Falls, Pacifica and her family had moved to Hawaii for 2 years. I hadnt seen her since Weirdmaggedon. "Thats my name dont wear it out!" she replied cheerfully scooping me into a big hug. I was shocked for a second but quickly got over it and hugged back. "God Pacifica. You're...really pretty." i said when she released me. I blushed slightly and scratched the back of my head. "Oh am I now?" she asked rhetorically. She laughed and blushed a bit. I nodded and laughed a bit myself. "Why thank you Dipper. Youve gotten better looking as well. Youre taller, your voice is a bit deeper(and um a bit sexy), your style has changed," she said blushing and looking me up and down "Youre actually pretty hot sir," she laughed. I looked at her and grinned. Ive missed this sarcastic, cheerful, beauty.

   "Oh! Mabel! She'll be happy to see you!" i said catching a glimpse of the top of Mabel's brunette head. I took Pacifica by the hand and ran towards where Mabel was, both of us laughing the entire way. "Oh Mabellll~ Look who i fouuund," i called out to her in a sing~song voice. She turned just in time to see me and Pacifica tumble over each other as we stopped suddenly. Her eyes widened and a huge smile formed on her face.

   "Pacifica! Oh my God youre back!" she exclaimed, dropping everything in her arms and running over to hug a panting Pae. Pae let out a squeal, "Eek Mabel ive missed you soooo much!" she said, jumping up and down with Mabel. I cleared my throat and they both stopped to look at me. "Mabel... The party?" i nudged her arm with my elbow and glanced at Pae back to her. "Oh yea! PaePae, we're having a party tonight that starts at 9pm. Do you wanna come?" she asked, her eyes pleading and ful of happiness at the same time. "Oh of course i would! Especially if it means i get to spend time with you guys!" she smiled and looked at me. I smiled back and hugged her one more time. For once in my life, im looking forward to a party.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N sooo hey guys. Ik this is shoet but i REALLY wanted ro introduce Pacifica aka Pae and PaePae. Sooo now, im a slep cuz im slepy. Yea. So. BAIII

Peace -RaeRae