Good Girls are Bad Girls That Haven't Been Caught

She said to me, forget what you thought

“Woah, ugh, Caitlin, why do you have a- I thought you were-” I stutter, looking at the object in her hand, terrified and confused.

“Yeah, I know, I'm the goody goody, the teacher's pet, the angel.” She replies sarcastically.

Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

“Still, why do you have a, ugh-” I stutter, still in shock.

“What, a shooty thing? Yeah, I have a gun. Good girls are only the bad girls that haven't been caught, you know. I hear that good Saintly Janie is a lady of the night.” She gossips to me.

“But you were always the good one, the only kid in our school who hasn't ever gotten in trouble ever, for anything. You always dress pink and good and girly and not like,” I gesture to her outfit, which consisted of black short shorts, a sleeveless t-shirt with the nirvana logo, a blue beenie, and well, a gun.

“Yeah, well Janie's a whore and I'm in a gang. Who would have thought?”

Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

“You're what!” I exclaim.

“Yep.” She replies popping the 'p'. I start to reach for my phone in my back pocket to call the police, 911, someone. If I can just hit the emergancy button my location will be sent to the police and everything will be recorded.

“Really? You're going to tattle on me, I expected more from you Clark.” She tisks pointing the gun at me.

“Phone, hand it to me.” She orders. Dammit. I reach into my pocket and pull it out. I can't try anything now or she'll see. I reluctantly pass it over to her.

“That's better, you've really always been the good girl between us.” She says with a smile and then stomps on my phone with her heel.

“Can't take any chances, sorry.” I really doubt she is.

“Ugh, Caitlin?” I ask terrified.

“Yeah?”

“Please don't shoot me.” I beg looking at the gun still pointed at me.

So just turn around and forget what you saw

“Look, how about you just forget about all this, and then I won't have to shoot you.” She replies.

“O-okay. Please, please don't shoot me, I won't tell anyone. No one would believe me anyway.”

“Thanks Clark, I owe you.” She replies and I nod, backing away and then turning around and running.

A shot fires and my left leg explodes with pain. I fall to the ground. The sound of gunfire echoes though the alley. I hear foot steps, coming closer, but barely registering in my mind.

“Sorry Clark, but good girls are just the bad girls that haven't been caught, and I don't want to be caught, nothing personal.” She says in a tone that almost sounds symapetic, then points the gun at me and the last thing I register in my mind before it all goes black is Caitlin's face and the sound of gunfire ringing in my ears as my death song.

Cause good girls are bad girls who haven't been caught.

_________________________________

Here you go! This short story is based off of the song by 5 Seconds of Summer, "Good Girls". Hope you like it. This is dedicated to stbluwolf. 

Please star and comment, hope  you liked it!